Chapter 29: A topic of s**

Chaeyoung Pov

My mind is struggling to assimilate what my subconscious and body were trying to tell me.

And right here, looking gazing at Mina desperate to know why its sending my heart and senses discomfort and pain.

Feelings are a puzzle, there are so many pieces and functions that I can't comprehend unless they fit together to create, shape an image into something we understand.

I wish Mina could clarify it to me why such pain has raided my heart at the sight of her and Bambam kissing.

To my dismay she doesn't know the answer
thereby hugging me instead it still hurts yet her homely warmth, sweet jasmine fragrance and the gesture of affection somehow manage to subside the pain within.

"I'm sorry I don't know what to say, Let's just return inside okay." Mina says with a conscience-stricken smile probably remorseful the she can't explain the tormenting feelings I'm undergoing. It's fine there is no person that knows everything.

She held my hand reeling me up the ground, A simple hold yet the feels she gives me is different complex a while ago ot feels cold and painful but right now as our fingers touches it feels warm. Yes I conclude that it was Bambam who gave me that unpleasant sensation because whenever I'm alone with Mina  because everything about her individuality without a restraint cozy, snuggly and fluffy.

I've come to know that a home is not just a dwelling place, it could be someone or something that provides comfort and serenity, Mina is the exact definition of those. She's another embodiment of my home.

A desire to grow up, experience life with her and wanting to stay here with her forever if possible brews inside of me.

Now I'm more than afraid of my memories if they return what if they tell a different story leaving me no choice to forsake all these wishes.

I clasp, intertwining our fingers firmly I don't want to let go, I sense her stiffen concern about it so I proposed.

"If you don't want me holding you I could let go." I hope she'll disagrees, her eyes soften.

"You can hold on but you need to let go once we're inside the party house." Her voice sounded sad different from what I'm feeling satisfied and joyful that I could touch her longer.

"What are we going to do with him?"
I ask pointing the unconscious boy I didn't even punch him that hard why does he look like his soul has been casted out.

"Leave him I'm sure his friends will come looking for him." Mina replies with no expression, her voice changes to monotone and bit a dash of anger does she not care about Bambam anymore.

I see her tremble, hugging her arms and wondered if she's cold from the night wind. She was wearing a sweatshirt but the fabric was thin, I remove my jacket and hand it to her.

"No it's okay it's yours you should use it." she shakes her head.

"But I don't feel cold you do."

Mina gazes at me another guilt look on her face then to the jacket as her hand hesitatingly reach for it.

She wears it around her body and mumbles a tiny "Thank you"