Chapter 11: Her wounds heals

3rd Person Pov

Chaeyoung smacks her lips liking the lingering taste of vanilla and caramel however she tilts her head, confuse as to why Mina was glaring at her and acted so violently against her when all she did was return the gesture that had happened yesterday at the mall.

"Did I do something wrong?" She questions ignorantly

Mina stop wiping her lips and angrily responded
"Yes you did you you can't just kiss someone without their permission."

"But you kiss me yesterday yet you didn't ask" Chaeyoung explain

Mina Pov

She's right I did kiss her first but it was just a long peck no tongue and sucking of the lips was involved this pervert was trying to eat me plus I only did that to teach that lying, cheating bastard Bambam a lesson.

I know Chaeyoung doesn't understand the meanings of kisses yet so this justify her actions I kinda maybe feel bad for slapping her.

I sigh in resignation, pulling the chair in infront of her and took a sit I am to blame with that I have the moral imperative to educate her.

"Look Chaeyoung I'm sorry for that I had to do that because it was urgent, I was wrong for doing that."

"Oh I thought kissing was some kind of a deed like for showing gratitude or welcoming someone like what Papa Myoui did he kiss mom and say thank you, then mom kiss him back and said your welcome." Chaeyoung explains

So my parents are partly at fault, wait she's calling dad her Papa now too, she doesn't think she's part of the family does she? Gosh this devil is getting wrong ideas.

"Well Chaeyoung they are married they can kiss whenever they want."

"Married?" She ask rather illiterate, obviously she doesn't know what marriage but that's not the topic at that hand.

"Listen to me Chaeyoung the act of kissing is given to a person you love or attracted too as a gesture of affection"

"Then I does that mean that I love you?" She question.

"wa..What?" I look at her surprised

"Last night as I watch you sleep my mind tells me how much I miss your the warmth and softness of your lips, how much I desire to taste it's moist and modest sweet flavor not just once maybe a lifetime so maybe we should get married." She replies in an honestly innocent way despite it's being sensual and very further to the future.

Her response steals the words that is supposed to come out of me as my mouth parted and my face flush red.

What is this pervert saying and when did she learn those big words from the movies she watched?. Does she even understand what she's saying. Its just been two days ago when she was very unresponsive. Is actually she's smart or was just she pretending to be ignorant in the first place.

"N.. no Chaeyoung your not in love to me Its just that you don't know how people act towards each other, your inexperience on how this all works. You don't love me at all you're just curious, there's a lot out there for you to venture." I blabbered, what even am I saying?