Chapter 8: The Mall

The mall a place for buying and selling goods. Inside a blinding light, walls painted in white, spacious space occupied by stalls, restaurants, arcade and etc.

It has 4 stories with a basement used for parking lot. The first two stories is for stalls, department store and food court, the 3rd foor movie theaters, arcades/playground and the 4th an open-air space for people to hangout and enjoy the fresh breeze of the wind.

Upon setting food inside Chaeyoung's eyes explores around at the the malls wide range of varieties, she doesn't know nor understand what she's seeing but she was filled with adventure, wander or amazement it all seemed exciting.

Beside her was Mina who was busy calling her friend.

Mina Pov

"Sana I'm here where are you?"

"I'm on the first floor at the food court inside Shōgai Chikin Restaurant."

"On my way by the way I brought someone with me don't mind her though she's uncommunicative."

"Well the more the merrier anyway hurry up  penguin the  food is getting cold it's gonna lose its flavor."

"Okay."

I end the call and grab Chaeyoung, pulling her out of her trance. We arrived at the restaurant and saw Sana seated at left side corner alone where's Nayeon?

We approach the table as soon as Sana makes eye contact with us she suddenly stood up, startling me.

She covers her mouth and points at Chaeyoung.

"Kya it's you, it's good to see you again cutie pie." Sana flirts I roll my eyes this girl almost hits on anyone she newly met.

But I was bemused as to when and how did she meet Chaeyoung.

"You know her ?" I ask

"Not exactly but I met her last night, don't you remember what happen last night the way she saved you was so heroic not anyone would face an adult like that." Sana answers

"Huh, I have no idea " Questions started to form in my mind. Wait last night?, was she the one who brought me home?, Why was she at party?, are you stalking me now Chaeyoung. I look at her she just smiles at me.

"That heck are you smiling at stalker." I felt chills on my neck she's completely a weirdo. It's true what they say the innocent looking ones are dangerous, really unpredictable. I hugged myself and distance myself a little further from her.

"What are you thinking Mina?" Sana ask

"Nothing." I said and took a seat

"By the way I'm Sana come, come sit here beside me." Sana pulls Chaeyoung wrist, patting the chair near her.

"What's your name darling?" Sana utters smoothly in a seductive voice.

"What the heck are you calling her your darling?"

" What's wrong with calling her that?" She gives Chaeyoun a beverage CoCa Cola as we call it.