Chapter 3: Home, Movie and Strawberries

3rd Person Pov

As Chaeyoung was scanning around she sees some family pictures pinned on the walls of the house particularly near the stairs and wonders if she ever had one.

"This is it Chaeyoung, Home" Mrs. Myoui says from behind her noticing the girl was interested at the their family photos, seemingly trying to comprehend what they were.

Chaeyoung avert her gaze on the pictures and look at the woman, tilting her head with a puzzled look.

"I don't know if you can understand me yet but a home is a place where stay, where you feel protected ana love."- Mrs. Myoui

"HOME" for some reason Chaeyoung liked that word so she mutters it. The woman infront of smiled and Chaeyoung finds it the most beautiful expression this creatures have shown today. She mirrors Mrs. Myoui's expression and smiles too.

Mrs. Myoui couldn't help but she captivated by  Chaeyoung's pure, innocent smile with her face brightened, a dimple showed on her cheek as her lips went upwards showing those crooked teeth. This girl couldn't possibly mean us harm she thought.

She grabs Chaeyoung's hand and lead them to her and his spouse's bedroom there she sees her husband sprawled across shamelessly on their bed saliva running out his mouth, snoring loudly

She then grabs some clothes from their closet a white T-shirt, grey sweatpants and some unused undies.

"Come dear we need to clean you up."

She guides Chaeyoung towards the bathroom and remove the girl's clothes.

She then made Chaeyoung stand in the bathtub, she open the shower. Chaeyoung was shock when water stream out the faucet and almost lost her footing but was fast to balance herself as she steadies herself with a hand on the wall.

She then back away from the running water and Mrs. Myoui laughs at her.

"Don't worry dear this won't hurt you it's just water." Mrs. Myoui tells her and holds her hand carefully directing her back to the water.

Chaeyoung touch the water it was warm and pleasant, she understand what Mrs. Myoui was trying to do and lets the kind woman do her thing.

After Mrs. Myoui was done bathing Chaeyoung they went the kitchen were they saw Momo eating bacon and eggs. Mrs. Myoui prepares food for Chaeyoung she wash some strawberries and got some milk from the fridge and serves it.

Chaeyoung Pov

"Eat I know your hungry." The woman before me said I just stare at her trying to process her words, she then puts one in her mouth and start chewing. I learn then that she want me to consume this heart-shaped, brightly red fruit. I bit the fruit and was delighted by its tenderness, the way it softly swirls on my tongue as I continue  to bite into it. It was sweet,juicy and addicting just like how alluring it looks. I wasn't satisfied so I kept stuffing more into my mouth.

3rd Person Pov

"Eat slowly dear the food is not going anywhere."- Mrs. Myoui giggles at Chaeyoung's eagerness before her phone rings