Chapter 22: Finding Chaeyoung-end

Chaeyoung Pov

Running and fear those are the words illustrating what I'm encountering. My breathing was heavy, legs about to crumble. I turn around to check from what I was escaping from it was a horde of creatures in disparate configurations amidst of murderous aura. I wasn't alone a woman garb in white, a band on her finger and dark tresses was with me, half of her face was blurry only a portion of her nose and mouth was visible.

"The horde is closing in is this our demise?..........." she mumbles something but I cannot comprehend the other words she was about to say as her voice is almost similar to a sound wave frequency drowning my ears with electromagnetic spectrums, she pushes me into the circular yellow glow smiling tenderly as my hands tries desperately to reach out for her yet it was despairing for I couldn't save her life as she fades into nothing but bones.

The light grows gloom until it became entirely black a it encompasses me, I'm drifting swerving alone, feeling hopeless and weak as my body tremors. The darkness collapsing, shattering into fragments now Mina and Momo came into view.

I rub my eyes did the dream change, am I still inside it because there's no way they are here they don't even care about me that much.

I was shock when Mina embraces me, her tangible softness, warmth and unmistakable smell state me that she's truly here despite how tempting to hug her back I didn't.

She tells me that they're here to take me home, I refused because ultimately their father doesn't want me staying at their house after seeing what I am, what if his right about me being dangerous and one day get rid of me.

I don't want anything bad or harmful happening to them aside from that what is the purpose of fleeing from their house if I return. I should wait for my real family to come fetch me, I woke up on this very spot there's a possibility that they'll come looking for me here even if there's only a little chance that they will.

The creature's words was also bothering me what if it's right that the Myoui's despise me, there is a possibility that they were only obligating themselves to take care of me because the detective instruct them to.

I push Mina away unbearably release myself from the cozy hug as much as I want to feel her heat and closeness longer, I shouldn't yield to it. I shouldn't look into her soft gaze and relief face or else I'll be charmed  I turned my back around or else it will convince me to return with them.

But then Mina said something thing that dispel my doubts,  craving me to return. She says that she loves me, I haven't have the least idea why my heart beats irregularly after she says those phrases maybe because it lighten up my emotions and made me happy.

Now my mind desires to attach my lips to hers but the back of my brain common sense declares me it's wrong,  I recalled Mina even told me it's wrong to kiss people without permission.

"You love me?" I smile wanting to confirm, she slightly opens her mouth but nothing came out from it, there was a glint in her eyes and the change of expression made me mistrust her words.

Mina inhales and held my shoulders softly
"Of course Chaeyoung I love you, Momo also loves you right Momo?"

I glance at Momo who was busy trudging near the bushes her eyes focus on it not us.