Chapter 36: kiss again

Mina Pov

Chaeyoung explains what her memory was and it is confirmed that there's others like her not just a few but a whole population governed by a monarchical structure.

Supposedly she's the princess of this creatures called djävulsskiftarens(almost bit my tongue there) but there was a traitor.

They we're overthrown, a coup d'etat that was insinuated by her father's right hand man and was killed in the process. It must have been devastating for Chaeyoung, a cliche you tell me sounds like a movie, the typical royalty plot

But the mystery lies on right now is where is her home? Where did she come from? Is the perpetrator still after her?

Is it possible that they are here on earth just on another dimension or is Momo right she's alien belonging to another planet?

"Mina why are they naked?" My notions were disturb by Chaeyoung's weird inquiry.

I was showing her around the various club facilities.

Miss Airin assigned me to help her because apparently it's my job helping my girlfriend be familiarize of the clubs available and chose what suits her skills.

We happen to pass by the swimming pool where some swimming club members are practicing, they weren't naked but they're on their swimsuits.

"Because humans are unintelligent, empty headed stupid naked mole rats." The rude transferee scowls what is wrong with her and what's is her deal?

This short haired, always angry blonde has been gluing herself by Chaeyoung's side ever since she was transferred here.

And where the heck is Nayeon I thought she volunteered to show this ill-mannered girl throughout the vicinity.

Even though it wasn't necessary but I guess that bunny was making things up in order to get closer to her crush apparently she was the same person who she bump with during our vacation her soul mate or whatever.

"Here you are jeongie-ah, you sneaky gorgeous." And just on time Nayeon appears pulling her away by the arms.

"Unhand you hideous hag of a troll." Jeongyeon resists thrashing her arms until she's out of Nayeon's hold.

"Haugh, Don't be impolite!" Nayeon fakes a gasp grabbing her collar forcefully.

"AshsggAughk!" Jeongyeon chokes being drag by Nayeon coercively her feet sliding down the flooring, well Nayeon has a hidden strength.

"Why are they naked? I thought you told me that humans aren't fond being seen without clothes or of little clothing it makes them ashamed and vulnerable." Chaeyoung asks again staring at the swimmers couldn't not minding Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"It's situational Chaeyoung, it's a sport it's normal for the players to be on swimwears that time you barge in on me unguarded and unexpected. It also depends on the viewer if he/she is gazing at you with ill intentions and obscenely and to add to that Chaeyoung they are not completely naked." I clear out and Chaeyoung nods.

"Mina!" A booming voice caught my attention the Captain of the swim club approaches us shirtless, I couldn't  help but stare at his abs who wouldn't as soon as he approaches I quickly adverted my gaze it'll bad to be caught checking out those that body of his well his not my type though.