Chapter 41: Now the neighbor knows

Chaeyoung stares at Jeongyeon back, her breathing uneven she was tired yes and the cold rain seeping on her skin wasn't in favor instead draining her energy

The girl's eyes were becoming hazy as she senses her near loss of consciousness.

"Chaeyoung!" She can hear Momo, Mina and Dahyun shout at the top of their lungs she wanted to shout back but it seems she can't find her voice for now.

On the other hand Jeongyeon ears perks up hearing those piny human's scream, calling her young highness's name she snarls wanting to take Chaeyoung to her place.

"Your highness please come with me." she attempts to convince in hopes that the girl will finally leave the humans.

"No." Chaeyoung adamantly refuses, her voice weak as she didn't have enough energy.

"Humans won't be able to help you, what do you think will happen if another attack will happen." The loyal bond woman still persuades it doesn't matter if she's stepping her boundaries however the resolute golden glare from the person she's serving causes her to emit an audible breath of defeat and displeasure.

Jeongyeon spread her wings "Your attachment to human's will only lead you to tragic ending your highness." she warns before taking a flight above, landing at the post not far behind and though foggy she watches Chaeyoung about as she gives out a feeble sound of pain before alas finally falling to unconsciousness and the teen humans finding her.

She looks at Mina and grumbles, blaming the young woman "it's all your fault." she's not ignorant for she assumes the young majesty might have harbored feelings close to love with her but it won't work because it is inevitable that Chaeyoung with leave this place as their kind don't belong here that why she doesn't want Chaeyoung to grow close with the human's any longer.

"Momo!, Mina! I found her" Dahyun informs as she rushes to the girl who appears to have fainted, she panics seeing wounds or scratches inflicted  all over her friend's face, arms and legs.

"Hurry she's wounded." she urgently shouts, her mind filled with questions but Chaeyoung's safety comes first.

Momo and Dahyun carried Chaeyoung on both sides, Mina opens the door of the house as they hurriedly enter leaving a wet trail.

Mina quickly rushes down to the basement while Momo and Dahyun lays Chaeyoung  at kitchen floor  and without inquiry  begin to clean her wounds.

"Don't you have questions now Dahyun?" Momo ask wondering how calm the pale girl is after witnessing such a creature that took Chaeyoung only for a brief moment.

"I will but Chaeyoung's welfare comes first, most importantly aren't we going to call ambulance." Despite Dahyun's calm self she was unsettled.

"No need." Momo replies confidently.

"Your a jerk you know." Dahyun knits her brows does she not care about Chaeyoung, is she gonna let her die.

"What I'm not." Momo gapes clearly insulted and hurt. "look closely at Chaeyoung's skin."

Dahyun hums, raising a brow however proceeds to scrutinize and notices the cut that she was wiping was mending itself.