Chapter 19: Finding Chaeyoung pt.1

3rd Person Pov

Mina wakes up around 11:00 in the evening needing to release, she touches her forehead sensing someone has left a mark on it.

She lazily hops of her bed and walk downstairs indolently. Mina opens the bathroom door and quickly pinches her nose, welcomed by a rancid smell and unsightly sight not suitable for children, Momo has her pants down sitting on the toilet bowl taking a poop.

"Why didn't you lock the door? You shameless raccoon."

"Whatever grumpy old woman, close the door and let me finish my business."

"I intend to do so but hurry up or my bladder will explode."

Mina slam the door shut, unfettering her nose sniffing some unpolluted air and sits down the floor clenching her thighs together holding her urine in.

Minutes later Momo got out wiping her hands with a tissue.

"What took you so long? did you liberate a mountain of defecation?"

Mina sarcastically says rushing inside, Momo looks at her sister hurriedly enter the bathroom, she was about to say that she was right she did 'Liberate' loads of poop but Mina closes the door before she could utter any words.

Mina feel relieved after taking a leak, she pulls down the flush handle but the toilet won't flush Momo has clogged it, she takes the plunger and applies pressure at the bowl until the blockage is gone.

The hardships of having sister such as Momo she thoughts walking pass the kitchen and sees the said sister ransacking the refrigerator what a glutton, which reminded her of the girl she proceeds down the basement wanting to check on Chaeyoung.

She quietly twist the doorknob peeking inside the pitch black room.

The room was dead silent that it alarmed her, getting an uneasy feeling normally even if a person is asleep you can still listen his/her breathing especially in an enclose place like this but in this case none.

She turns on the light and became more unsettle, the bed was empty and neat seemingly like it wasn't laid on.

She bolts into the kitchen asking Momo
"Have you seen Chaeyoung?"

"No,Why?" Momo responds spreading butter on the loaf bread.

"She's not in her room"

"Huh!You sure?"

"Yes Momo I'm not blind when I check it, stop eating and help me look for her." Mina angrily says scratching her scalp.

"Okay no need to be mad sis." Momo replies

"How am I supposed not to get mad when you have a pea brain, act and talk dumb."

"Wow those words shatters my heart now its broken beyond repair." Momo sniffles pretending to cry

" it's not my concern if it's broken."

Mina says with no emotion knowing her sisters antics and began her search.

"Pfft cold." Momo gobble the bread in two bites, thinking how her young sister grew so concern with Chaeyoung.