Chapter 18: End of Camp

3rd Person Pov
Events before Chaeyoung disappearance

Chaeyoung was baffled about why Mina pushed her face away and turned her back against her she was just being honest with her words.

She wonders if what she had uttered upset Mina. However she was just being true that she misses Mina's presence and warmth ever since she was transferred to the basement.

She ask herself what sensation or feeling she was undergoing whenever Mina got close to her, does something either sweet or caring and flashes that graceful, contagious gummy smile a portion of her heart pulsates and her stomach creates peculiar whirlpools that isn't  related hungriness.

She can't understand and pinpoint what kind of emotion it was, it's scary and stimulating at the same time. Maybe it's love? but the girl wasn't sure after all she loves Momo, Mr. Mrs. Myoui yet they don't give the sensations Mina does.

Chaeyoung gazes upwards the tents roof-ceiling for some time listening focusing and despite Momo's loud one's it was cancelled, all she can hear was Mina's soft, tiny soothing snores.

She rolls over her side and back hug Mina, she wraps her hands around Mina's belly and resting her face to Mina's nape.

Inhaling Mina's delightful, tranquilizing scent before shutting her eyes, Mina's tender heat and little noises is enough to lull her to sleep.

Sunrise dawns a halo from the horizon forms, casting the grayish glow into a golden.

Mina was awaken, sensing a pressure in her stomach holding her firmly and a chilly cold breathe in her neck making her spine tingle.

Chaeyoung is at it again being a pervert unconsciously Mina notions, the girl was press behind her sound asleep.

Mina tries to free herself at Chaeyoung's grip but the sleeping girl only tightens her grasp more so Mina taps Chaeyoung's knuckles lightly.

"Chaeyoung wake up let me go." Mina whispers a little, enough to wake someone up yet Chaeyoung won't budge and nuzzle her nose more burying her face deeply into the crook of her neck, lips touching her smooth skin.

The moist touch causes Mina to shriek rousing Momo up who sits up straight blanket sliding down her hips.

"God you're so loud." Momo yawns, stretching her limbs up in the air and look down at Mina.

"Thank god your awake Momo, help me get Chaeyoung off please." Mina pleads

Momo gazes at Chaeyoung who was sleeping soundly, calmly hugging her sister sweetly.

"Aw, she looks happy and peaceful, let her rest maybe she needs this after the event yesterday."

"I don't care Momo it's my body not yours being harassed can't you see I'm struggling here."

"Pfft, There you again Mina your over reacting again she's just hugging you she's not doing anything bad so I don't care also it's my decision whether to help you or not."

Momo rolls her eyes as her stomach howl in starvation and exits the tent. Mina raises her hands.

"Momo! where are going? come back." She begs but Momo stick her tongue out and carried on crawling out the flap.