Chapter 25: Stubborn Chaeyoung

Mina Pov

Donned in dark blue pleated denim dress ready to attend the bunny's party, I received a call a this late afternoon from Sana informing me that Nayeon returned.

I know my parents cautioned me not to sneak out to a night party again but Sana insisted throwing a tantrum over the phone telling me I'm a disappointment, killjoy and not a true friend. It was hard arguing and turning her down left with no choice I've decided to go but I will be careful this time there won't be chugging down alcohol this time and I'll leave early.

It was already 9:00 as I quietly tiptoed in between the hallways and staircase, careful not to make a sound arising my family.

And accidentally bump into someone and I almost producing a high-pitched yelp, the immediate impact startled me causing me to let out a stifled shriek. I place a hand over my erratic heart and squint my eyes in the dark, distinguishing who it was.

"Stop skulking around Chaeyoung you nearly gave me a heart attack."

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you."

"Why are you awake it's late? don't tell me you can't sleep once more."

"No I had a bad dream and woke up hungry I was about to go in your room to ask if you can cook me some food?"

'Hungry' Chaeyoung is always hungry great now we have a two freeloaders at home now and she thinks her I'm personal chef now.

"Listen Chaeyoung I won't be preparing food for you just grab whatever is in the fridge I'm sure you already learn what's can be eaten raw and not ." I huff and glare at her realizing her gaze was focused downwards my cleavage exactly, I partially block it with my palm snapping my finger infront of her.

"Hey where are you looking at? eyes up here. Bad."

"I'm looking at your chest they appear to be bustier than usual your outfit outlines your breast curves it's prominent and apparent."

Her straightforward and honest answers never fail to leave me astounded and stunned, I know she meant no harm or probably no pervertedness but seriously Chaeyoung needs to tone down her straightforwardness.

"You can see clearly in dark?" I ask curiously as the fact that there's no source of light right now with all the bulbs off and the rooms are dim.

"Yes but why are you dressed like that the last time I saw you wore similar was back then when you went to that hell-like place."

I giggle at her description of a party she's not used to a booze-up rave party.

"It's not hell Chaeyoung it's just a wild party but seriously I need to go, bye Chaeyoung keep this a secret from mom and dad okay." I bid heading to the entryway but my tracks were stop.

"No! I don't want you going." Chaeyoung dictate gripping my wrists twirling me to her way.

"Tsk let go Chaeyoung." I click my tongue impatiently I'm gonna be late at this rate and Sana doesn't fancy waiting long so I tried flailing her hands of me but comparing to her indescribable strength I was meekly.