Chapter 39: Storm

3rd Person Pov

Mina guides Chaeyoung inside closing and locking the door behind, she didn't have time to change her clothes as Chaeyoung was holding her tightly still trembling not in cold but of apprehension.

She attempts to soothe Chaeyoung by moving her hands tactfully and carefully behind her to atleast ease her burden on what aggressive battles in ongoing on in the confines of her mind.

If only Mina's mom we're here she'd know how to easily pacify whatever is going on with Chaeyoung.

Unfortunately things got hectic in the hospital and by the time it settled down the rain stream down harshly it was then announce that there's a storm in progress at signal 3 and it could become and it was advise that people should stay in safe areas.

And their parents we're instructed to stay in hospital until the rain settles for safety protocols.

Due to cold and dampen clothes, Mina sneezes resigning Chaeyoung from her fright and stares at conscience-stricken.

"I'm sorry." She apologizes again bringing her palms to Mina's cheeks cupping it gently as it expands and accentuate furs providing warmth.

With Chaeyoung's pillowy palms, soft and fluffy, Mina unconsciously close her eyes and leans in.

Chaeyoung smiles brightly seeing Mina being comfortable and cozy in her hold.

Unfortunately the moment ended in mere seconds as Mina awareness returns, she retreats her face.
Causing Chaeyoung to frown disappointingly sad.

Mina clears her throat.

"I guess you're fine now, let's go and change out our clothes and return to bed shall we." Mina drags her up to and flashes her an awkward grin.

"Okay." Chaeyoung nods standing up and flashes back a smile however it wasn't authenticate as she hides her heartache.

"Well then goodnight again Chaeyoung." Mina pats her shoulders before heading back upstairs.

Chaeyoung mumbles a hush goodnight as she watches Mina leave, she wants to reach out for her but did no effort to.

She's not ignorant she notice that everytime she attempts to display affection towards Mina, the Japanese discreetly pushes her away making reasons.

She sighs maybe Mina does detest her deep down and just hides it, the thought of it made her more lonely as she's grown attach to Mina.

Chaeyoung shrugs her negativity no Mina told her she loves her along with her whole family.

She returns to bed and let Mina's recorded voice lull her to slumber.

----

Morning came but the sun was nowhere to be found, the weather was still the same raging downpour of rain, violent gushing of the wind and cloudy skies.

This kind of weather condition classes are cancelled.

Mrs. Myoui texted Mina giving the heads up the they aren't coming home yet.