Chapter 38: The other side

3rd Person Pov

In a dungeon feet dangling 2 feet above the ground , hands tied above his head, face covered in a mask the only holes located are on his eyes.

The detective opens his eyes, the chains clink at his wake, his wrist hurts, he was sweating profusely and agitatedly scans his surroundings and realized his in a prison cell, a spacious one.

"Avakal vilittirukkuk ündé tenevirén Mjain."(His awake go inform the king)
He hears one the large guard wearing strange armor and speaking strange language speaks to his colleague.

----

Click clank heavy footsteps approaches, he could tell it was of high authority from the sound of its walk.

The steps halts infront of him chromatic yellow.

His eyes travels upwards and terror suck the very breathe from his mouth draining the original color of his face.

A fearsome 8 feet creature stood before him, grinning in a hideous manner across his reptilian face and his eyes blazing fierily.

The creature brings his chromatic yellow scaly, broad cold, rough palms on his face and the chains rattles violently as the detective wiggle rapidly, screaming in fear under the mask unluckily it was muffled and no one is there to help him.

"Mjain hert nechein stavaft aivarta auit furnen antil vor we kurvi vravarder." (My lord his gonna die out of before we can interrogate him.) Kunor reminds

"Ditar ort notir maar mattakum." (This will only take a second)

The king replies as his eyes glow briefly a zigzag of letters and numbers transmits to his brain and learning the human language.

"Ease off human I'm not going to devour nor torture you, unless you prove to be useless." He speaks in broken English yet the deepness and echo of his voice was domineering, tearing a clean slit in line of the humans mouth using his sharp nails.

"W-what are you?!, Where am I?! What is this place?!" The detective gasps strain.

"You are in no position to be asking me questions lesser being. If you want to live you'll only speak when spoken to." He growls menacingly in subduing manner.

"I--I'm not afraid of you." The pitiful man voice tremble trying to mask his panic however failed miserably.

"Lying is bad you should know how foul you smell, reeking of pungent stench of fear." He laughs lowly glancing at the wet patch on his groin.

"Now answer my question Is Ñganati Katarina within your world?" He adds

"Wh..who." The detective replies reluctantly, gulps.

The towering creature then hums and grabs the poor human by his head delving into his memories.

"Hmm I see she goes by Son Chaeyoung in your world." He releases the human's head and fires a suggestive look to tell him everything he knows.