Chapter 27: Friends

3rd Person

"What the fuck!!" Dahyun spits out a curse, rushing outside to where Chaeyoung landed.

"That was awesome, How did you do that are you an acrobat?" Dahyun compliments with claps and at awe that the girl seems perfectly fine.

"No! What is that?" Chaeyoung asks

"Someone who perform incredible feats with a lot of skill and control, for reals are you sure your not an acrobat before?"

"No but I'm strong." Chaeyoung responds folding her arms trying to form a bicep, Dahyun burst out laughing cause there was barely a muscle, still wondering how Chaeyoung did it but she didn't dwell on it too long as she knows the girl has no memories.

"Yeah sure, What are you doing in the rooftop anyway?"

"On look out for someone"

"Who?"

"Someone I don't know."

Dahyun's brows met baffled at those words. Why would Chaeyoung be on look out for a person she doesn't know of a but she shrugs it off and invited Chaeyoung for lunch and proceed to their music session.

Except Dahyun was incorrect Chaeyoung isn't on look out for a person but a completely different species.

Chaeyoung agrees, following Dahyun at her house as she no longer senses the other creatures presence it was the same, it was the same the one she have met the night she's left the Myoui's.

She's been sensing it's aura/emanation sometimes monitoring them but the creature never stays for too long, today the creature is keeping tabs with their activities again, her aura was percieved by Chaeyoung this morning but slowly disappears as Mina leaves the house going further and further away, she wasn't worried as she didn't sense any bloodlust from the creature.

----

"Ah! Mina! You came I thought you're gonna ditched me again you didn't attend my party last night." Nayeon squeezes Mina for a hug.

"I'm sorry I tried but I'm afraid my parents will  find out I don't want to get to their bad side again and someone was persistent not to let me go." Mina pats Nayeon back and releases the hug.

"That someone is it Chaeyoung, the reason why you broke up with Bambam?"

"Yes it is Chaeyoung but she's not the reason why I broke up with him, he was just a bastard to begin with."

"But Sana told me you've fallen in love with this Chaeyoung girl embracing your gay side."

"What?! No! Bambam has just been cheating that was my motive to break up, stop making things up Sana." Mina glares at Sana, who gives her a wink.

"Don't be mad penguin at least you finally saw Bambam's douchebag colors and this way you can expand your choices, Don't solely go for handsome guys, try beautiful  delicious girls are good in relationships too." Nayeon advises

"I can't quickly jump into another relationship just like that I think I'm gonna stay single." Mina mumbles as she twirls the straw of her drink