Chapter 35: Lost memories

Mina Pov

"What's wrong with me? fucking hormones" My common sense brought me back and obstructed Chaeyoung's puckering lips causing her to kiss the back of my hand instead of my precious lips.

I got out her lap and smack her head a little, she rubs her head and look at me bemused.

"What kind of nonsense did you search in the computer?" I ask I swear the internet is not a good source

"What a lover should do to relieve the pain of a woman whose on her period?" She replies

"What?! why would you search that?" I nag

"Because I'm your lover, people on the school told me so." Chaeyoung answers like it's not a big deal.

The rumors have poison her brain now she actually think that we're lovers.

"Listen carefully Chaeyoung we are not lovers, the gossips are false assumptions, a mere fabrication." I tried to make clear and she smiles at me.

"I thought we are you told me you love me before and I also love you therefore we are lovers." Chaeyoung answers purely, she took the word "lovers" literally

"what about mom and Momo they love you too, Are they your lovers also?" I was being sarcastic

"Of course!!!" She nods vigorously

I giggle she's clueless causing her brows to crease in question.

"Don't you know Chaeyoung lovers are partners who has sexual and romantic relationships ,we are far from that were just house mates." I define in the most simple way.

"O..oh" Chaeyoung says tentatively and stares at me as if she's trying to figure something out.

And slowly advances near me till our faces are close again, I couldn't back away as I was already seated on the edge of the couch and cornered.

"Somehow it's not my desire to scare you but my feelings are really confusing, I can't fully comprehend them but it's like my body and mind are signaling to undeniably crave to touch you, kiss you and fancy you, Only you. What kind of relationship do I want with you?  There are times when our current standing doesn't make me satisfied, it makes me want more." Chaeyoung uprightly says her breathe fanning my face, I wriggle unsettled.

"I'm sorry I've made you uncomfortable  I just need answers to sort everything out." She backs out and fixed herself distantly.

I sigh in relief and look at her focusing on TV now, Chaeyoung is slowly grasping her feelings it's only a matter of time when she confesses that she loves me intimately.

I don't want to get her stuck and dwell deeper with those yearning and lustful feelings as I can't reciprocate them.

"It's okay Chaeyoung, just don't let those feelings drown you and hold you captive, set a boundary if not it will hurt you in the end." I smiled and she returns it with a rueful smile.

"What if I can't?"

"Then discard them."