P A R T T W O

Hardy's POV:

Today's the day. The Signed Sober You tour is starting and kicking off today in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I am absolutely stoked for tonight! I hope Jon and Ashland are excited as I am. Honestly, I haven't talked to either of them since they left my house sometime yesterday.

I get it, I know what I'm doing is wrong with me and Caleigh, but she makes me smile, makes my heart skip a beat, and so many things that Ashland used to do to me. There was a time where Ash made me feel all those things and all that, but now it's like a whole other fucking job making sure she's okay and whatnot. I guess she's what you call "high maintenance". I really do care for her but I think my love for her is fading.. Oh well, shit happens.

I dialed the number of Caleigh's and waited until she picked up the phone. I met her when I was doing a show in California. In San Diego, to be exact. She's a native to that place. I met her when me and Ash were three weeks into our own relationship. And something even more awkward? On my new and anticipated album, titled, "A ROCK", I have a duet with Ashland on there so it is very awkward. But it's already recorded and sealed so I can't change it. I hope Caleigh isn't the jealous type.

She finally picked up the phone and my smile grew big when I heard her sweet and beautiful Californian accent. She's currently going to college in Mississippi, which is my home state. She's enrolled at Ole Miss though, meh. I'm more of a Mississippi State fan, but to each their own.

"Hi, Michael! Are you excited for your tour show tonight? A little birdie told me that tonight's the first night and it's sold out!" I just knew Caleigh was smiling as hard as I was on the other end of the line.

"Fuck yeah! I am super excited. I passed by Jon and umm.. Old fuck girl, and they didn't even try to notice me. I'm the headliner of this damn tour so I can easily kick them off, if need to be. I so wish I was coming to Mississippi so I could come see your sweet face," I went on and on to her.

I heard a knock on the door of my dressing room and I scoffed, rolling my eyes, l told Caleigh that I would call her back in a little bit because I had to answer the door and see who in the hell it was. Low and behold, it was Jon. Thankfully though, Ash wasn't there with him, which I do find a bit strange because them two are always attached to one another's hips nine times out of ten. That's cringe, to be honest.

I opened the door of the dressing room after looking out the peephole. I looked into Jon's eyes and my arms instantly crossed against my chest. They soon dropped and I sighed, "What do you want, Lang?" I asked him, quite annoyed he had to mess up my phone call.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa.. Are you mad, dawg? Because if so, we can have this conversation later on," Jon's voice sounded quite offended. If only he knew, I just wanted to have some kind of privacy but I guess not..

"Look, it's just a lot on my mind, J. Hey, do you have any kind of alcohol in your dressing room? Because I am itching for something. A beer, whiskey, hell, anything at this point? I know you drink whiskey on stage, don't lie," I chuckled, trying to joke with him.

"Uh-huh. And yeah, I have Busch Light and Crown Royal. Which one sounds good to you? And if you choose to drink some Crown, I have Sprite and Coca-Cola you can use as a mixer. If you want, of course," Jon informed me. I gave him a nod and he motioned me over to his dressing room. I won't even lie, it was odd not seeing Ashland anywhere. The last time I saw her was when her and Jon were walking past my dressing room, which was a good three or four hours ago.