P A R T F I V E

Ashland's POV:

Finally! A break with touring. Me, Jon, and Hardy had finished the first three shows of the Signed Sober You Tour, we don't have to do another show until the ninth, which is in five more days. Which means five days of relaxation, and hopefully good moods, at least, that's what I'm hoping and praying for.

We all had just gotten back home in Nashville and I finally got to be home with my dog. Her name is Dolly and she's one of the best things to ever happen to me. Jon takes the cake for being the sole best thing to happen to me. I'd say Hardy is, but me and him aren't doing so good right now.

So to distract myself with all the boyfriend drama I was having, I decided it was time to do a little cleaning in my house as I did leave a bit of a mess before leaving for the tour.. Whoops!

I snatched the remote control from the coffee table, turned on the TV, opened the YouTube app, and started playing some country music playlist that it had recommended to me. I assume YouTube knows what's in my best interest, maybe, anyways. The song it started off with was Miss Me More, by Kelsea Ballerini. The more focused I got into the song, the more the lyrics ended up sticking out for me. I honestly do miss myself more before Hardy and I started dating. I miss who I was before all that stuff happened. I was more happy, radiant, smiley, laughing, and so much more, all just for a guy to bring me and my confidence down.

My mind kept wandering back onto what in the actual hell is Hardy even doing right now while I'm here cleaning my house all by myself? Is he on his couch waiting for a response back from Caleigh? Is he missing me like I'm somewhat missing him? The thoughts I had kept going back and forth until I decided that I had enough. This cleaning wasn't getting my mind off of anything, and neither was being at home. I needed to get out of my house for a little while and see if that'd get my mind off things even if it was for a short period of time.

As badly as I wanted to visit Jon's place, I couldn't. I didn't want him to think I was being clingy or anything along those lines, because it's far from that. It really and honestly is.

I decided though, that I would text Jon to see if he was busy at all, just so I could at least drop by for a minute or two. He's my best friend and I trust him with everything, so if I tell him how I'm feeling and everything else, he won't shun me or anything bad like that.

Ashland🤪🥰:
Hey, J! Can you text me back whenever you get the chance? I just wanted to come over. My brain just keeps wandering off into Michael and I don't know how much more of it I can take. 😅

I love you, bubs. I'll wait for you and a response back as long as I have and need to. ❤️

Jon🤠🌟:
Ashy cash! Hell yeah you
can come over. I'm actually at the
liquor store buying some beer, so
I'd love if you come over. This beer won't drink itself.

I'm so sorry that everything's hitting you and your mind all at once. That happened the first little while when me and Anna split up, you'll get through this, Ashland, don't ever doubt yourself. I love you more. 🖤

Well, there's that. I guess I'll be having drinks with Jon. My life right now isn't too bad. I just hope me drinking doesn't make me drunk text Hardy and say something crazy or regretful. I'm praying so hard right now.

**

It was around the time I was ready to start heading on out to Jon's house. I wanted to have the perfect outfit. I wore my hair down, it was in a messy ponytail but then brushed it so it would look somewhat decent.