P A R T S I X T E E N

Ashland's POV:

I was in the midst of finding some clothes to wear for today since I was finished with the shower. Jon is trailing behind, but maybe he was trying to get his thoughts together after what we had just done.

I'm not saying I'm proud or happy with what we did, but I'll say that if that's what ends up happening every time J and I shower together, then I can't complain at the slightest. I kept thumbing through the clothes in my closet and I couldn't find a piece of fabric that I wanted to wear.. At all, ugh, this just sucks! Obviously, we aren't going out because it's dreary and rainy as hell, but still. I want to look somewhat decent for the day.

I slid on the red colored bra and panty set that I had miraculously found in my drawer. I had to adjust the bra straps and how they fit on my shoulders, but that was an easy feat, thankfully. So now I was only in just my bra and underwear. That's a start, but I know how men can be, I don't need Jon getting any ideas on a round two anytime soon. Hell, my womanhood is still throbbing from the immense penetration that happened moments prior.

But oddly enough, I do low-key wish that would happen more often. What the hell am I saying? That's my best friend, we aren't even together, why would I even think about such things like that? I could be overthinking this whole thing, but at the same time, I don't even know how to feel about any of this! Yes, I loved the way Jon made me feel, and made me loosen up, but fuck.. I want him in so many more ways than just for the sex. It's a bonus, yeah, but I want him for the intimacy. The kisses, the hugs, the cuddles and snuggles, the back rubbing, the hand holding, the eye gazing.. All of that, I only want it with him. I don't know how to tell him that directly.

I was lying and relaxing on my bed when I heard the door to the bathroom unlock, and next thing I know, Jon was shuffling out of the bathroom, the heat from the steamy shower was entering in the bedroom. Oh yeah, I was also still in just my underwear. What the hell?! I low-key forgot he was even in there. I don't know how I forgot, but damn if I didn't. I mean, I know I shouldn't be insecure about him seeing me with only my bra and underwear on as he did just bang the life out of me, and I was nude, obviously.. But for some reason, I felt like I needed to cover up. Just an instinct..

I threw the comforter onto my almost bare body and I shut my eyes tightly. I was hoping that maybe if I didn't notice him, he wouldn't notice me. But that didn't work too well.. At all.

"Baby girl, sorry it took me a little longer in the shower. I was, uh, just gettin' lost in my thoughts and everything else," Jon apologized, his tone sounding awkward, but I didn't think too much into it.

"Uh huh, I believe you," I laughed. "Your hair is wet like a dog, boy! There's an extra towel on the rack right beside the shower," I explained to him as I pulled my arm out of the comforter.

"Good, good. I always believe you, baby girl. Anyway, it's hot as hell. How are you laying under those thick ass blankets?" He asked seriously as he was quite concerned at this point.

"Don't worry about that, just worry about putting some clothes on. Or I'll sit here and ogle you until you go and make yourself useful," I winked and blew him a kiss.

"Fuck, you're hot as hell. I'll be back to come and snuggle you after I get some clothes on. I don't know if I have the strength for round two. Do ya?"

I laughed and shook my head. I flicked my hand at him so he would hurry up and put his clothes on. I don't want or need to be naked and cuddling, that'll just lead to sex. I know how that goes.