P A R T T W E N T Y T H R E E

Ashland's POV:

April 11th already? I could've swore that Jon's birthday was yesterday, but it's been technically three whole days. I've been trying to cling onto him as much as possible while we're on tour. No, I'm not rubbing it in Michael's face that me and Jon are together, but because I know that Mike won't go and attack J if I'm around. Or at least, I don't think he would, anyway.

Speaking and thinking of Michael, it had me going back in my mind and playing some of the bad memories the two of us have shared over the last year or however long we were together for. My brain has been going crazy the last few months. Touring is fun, that it is, but for some reason, this tour feels fun, but also tiring? Which is kind of weird and different for me. Every other tour I've been on, I had been tired mentally and physically here and there, but this is a whole different experience. Oh well, we only have six more shows to do with this tour, so hopefully those pass by quickly.

The quicker the tour wraps up, the quicker I can get back home, gather up more of my thoughts, and hopefully start the moving in process with Jon. Of course, as long as he's okay with it. Now I know we have talked about it here and there, but not enough for me to make the big move. Moving to me, is scary. I don't know why, just the thought of having to packing up all that stuff at my house then unloading it at J's house just sounds like a lot of hard work. But maybe if I work my magic, Jon will help me out when that time comes.

Though, makeup was across the vanity table, I had already finished it up for the look I was planning on doing with tonight's show. Playing in Boston, I have a feeling that it's going to be a memorable and fun experience!

Eyeshadow was in the shade of 'Dubai' from the Kylie Cosmetics Kyshadow Burgundy Palette. It was a stunning, glittery burgundy color. The color was a bit out of my comfort zone, I'll even admit that, but nonetheless, it compliments my eye color and skin tone. To be honest, I always have big problems with finding colors that compliment my eyes, skin tone, and everything else.

But hey, you really can't go wrong with Kylie Jenner, right? And of course, the shade I used in lipstick, was also from Kylie's line. The name of it was, 'Ginger'. Ugh, it literally went so well with the other makeup colors. It didn't overlap any other color, which is so great! Another problem I have is all my makeup colors clashing.

While walking so I could exit out of the dressing room, the door swung right open and there stood Michael Hardy. But oddly enough, he didn't look pissed off like he normally does. I'm low-key scared... What does he need? Is Jon okay? Wait, I do hope he's okay. I haven't heard from him all morning. I sure am praying that everything is okay.

With defeat, of course, I had no choice than to let Michael into my dressing room, the door being cracked and not fully closed. Just in case something was to happen.

Michael cleared his throat and tugged at the collar of his shirt. My own hands? They were placed innocent-like in my lap. This was the most awkward thing I've ever been through. What did he need? Does he know something about Jon that I don't know? Panic meter is definitely rising at this point in time.

"Ash, hey.." There was a slight concern sound in his accent. Tears were starting to form in my eyes.

Now I don't normally like being attached to anyone by the hip, but dammit, I'd kill to be attached right onto J's hip right about now. He makes me feel the safest. Forever and always.