P A R T F O R T Y O N E

Brayln's POV:

Today is the day! So straight after Jon and Ashland had gave me the envelope that has the twins' genders, I just knew that their gender reveal party has to be very special! Ash told me that when she had announced the pregnancy to J in the fancy box getup thing, the onesies or whatever type of clothing it was, it had said something about being dad's future hunting partners. After getting told that information, the gears began turning very fast in my head!

So the way I was thinking back a few weeks ago was to have Jon's dog, Whitley involved with the gender reveal. Since Whit is a hunting dog, it fits the theme. However, the way I've got everything set up for today is that somebody, probably me, will throw a certain colored stuffed animal that looks to be a duck or a mallard and once it's thrown to the pup himself and while catching it in his mouth, he brings back one gender to them, then we do the same thing with the second gender. It's not the most greatest idea in the world, but it's a fun and entertaing way to reveal the genders to Jon and Ashland!

The location where the party is going to be hosted at is at J's farm since it's so spacious and has a lot of room out there, so it makes for a good location to host the party at! One of the best parts of it all is that those two trusted me enough to know their babies' genders, to host and to plan their gender reveal, and everything else in between. It's not an easy feat doing all of this all by myself, but Google definitely helped me out throughout some of this planning, haha.

This is so exciting. Literally me and her OBGYN are the only ones who genuinely know the sex of both babies. It makes me feel so special with just the sole fact of being trusted so much to do everything.. It really is indescribable feeling!

So in order to train Whitley on the big day for today, I had to kindly ask Ashland if I could borrow Jon's dog for the time being. She accepted my request and let me have him. Neither Jon nor Ashland know exactly what I've got planned for them for today, all they know is it's being held at his farm. There's a tiny building that's on the huge piece of land and that's where all the food and drinks are at.

When I say I had everything custom made for this reveal, literally everything was custom made. Ashland is friends with this up and coming musician, Kasey Tyndall, so what I did was get Kasey's mom to create all of the embroidered napkins, clever yet humorous names for the drinks and food, plus everything else. She did an amazing job. And since she did so well and everything was done in a very good and quick manner, I insisted on paying her, but she was way too humble and declined my money offer.

So since Teresa had declined the money and everything, my final offer was inviting her and Kasey out to the farm so they could come along for the party! They both accepted which is super amazing! Kasey's mom already knows the genders since I needed her to help custom make everything, but nonetheless, this party is going to be the best damn gender reveal anyone's ever attented! Hopefully, anyway!

Another surprise that's in store for Ash and Jon is that I'm inviting out both sets of their parents. His parents coming from Georgia, and her parents coming from South Carolina. Now who is going to arrive first? Who really knows?! All that matters is that the Langstons and Crafts arrive to see the gender be revealed of their grandbaby twins! They've got to be excited, I just know they are!

Whitley was seated beside me in the shotgun seat and his tongue was just sticking out and he even barked a few times, making me laugh like crazy. He's definitely a more vocal canine than Ash's dog, Dolly. Speaking of the other pup, she isn't much of a bird dog, so I'm not entirely sure if she would've fetched anything. I mean, she probably would have, but to get the job done, the conclusion had came down to just having Whitley do the thing.