P A R T S E V E N T E E N

Jon's POV:

Welp, it's back to the old grind again. It's the nineteenth of March. We're performing the Signed Sober You Tour in Silver Spring, Maryland. I personally haven't been to or performed in this city. I've been to Washington, D.C. It was super fun, but this is a new town, and new places I've never been before. That's one of my favorite things about being a musician. I get to travel around the country, and sometimes even the world. It's so fun, I never thought I'd get out of the state of Georgia. The only problem I have about that is, I'm hoping that I'm making everyone in my hometown proud of me.

I want some kid from my little town to see me, my hardships, troubles, and everything else, knowing that it's okay to chase after their dreams. No matter how big or how small. No matter where you're from. You don't ever let anyone or anything hold you back. That's just some advice I've been given in my life. Ahh, my dad is a man of many words, now that I'll say. 

I was sitting on the tour bus while one of my band members were getting dressed for the show. Shit, he's the last one to get changed. Well, not counting me. I always get dressed in the dressing room that the venue has for the singing acts. Because there's a lot more room in a dressing room than a bus bathroom. Let me be real, the bathroom that's on the bus is tiny as hell! It gets tiring very quickly when you're moving around a bunch while putting on clothes. That's why I wait it out until we get to the concert venue so I can use their "heavenly" dressing room.

"Heyo, J man!" JD called out. I jerked my head up and nodded my head slightly so he'd know that I acknowledged him.

"We're here at the venue. You want to go on ahead and find your dressing room and get prepared for the show tonight?" He asked, peeping his head from the front seat. I nodded my head at him rapidly.

At the moment, he's my bus driver and tour manager. I don't know how he juggles it all, but kudos to him. He's doing a splendid job at everything he's doing. I'll definitely have to look into getting an actual bus driver, I don't want to milk JD's energy dry from driving, managing all my shows, plus everything else he does at Seagayle. He handles himself and his jobs very well. I'm proud of that man, and I'm so lucky I can call him a best bud.

Speaking of being so lucky, I had been on and off of my phone with texting Ashland. It's been the best nine days of my life. I still can't believe we finally made it official between the two of us. There were too many romantic feelings to not do anything! I'm glad we said and did everything that we did. That girl is already the most amazing girlfriend I've ever had. Not like I've had too many girlfriends since moving to Nashville, but that's besides the point, and that obviously doesn't matter anymore. I have who I want and need, and I hope it stays that way forever.

My phone buzzed and I instantly knew who it was. It was Ash. I just knew she texted me something good. But then again, everything she says or does is absolutely magic, good, and so much more. I tapped the notification that was on my lock screen and there opened up the iMessage app. I didn't only get sent a text, but also a selfie. Holy hell, she looked amazing.. Just like always!

Ashland🤪🥰:

*attachment: one image

I can't wait to have a kick ass
time with you, bubs! 🥰
I hope you're ready for
tonight, I know you're going
to kill it, per usual! 😘
That selfie was for good luck!

Jon🤠🌟:

Hot dayum! 😍🥵 What a babe!
I'm the luckiest man in
the universe! And that's a fact.
That selfie just took the
breath out of my lungs, no lie.
You're going to do so amazing
like you always do. I can't wait
to be standing side stage while
I watch you kill it like always.
Good luck tonight, baby girl. ❤️