P A R T T H R E E

Ashland's POV:

"Wait, Ash.. I don't want you late for soundcheck but I gotta tell you somethin'. Do you mind staying back for just one quick sec?" Jon asked me hastily.

"Umm, sure. I still have fifteen minutes to kill. What is it that you have to tell me? Remember, you can always run to me and tell me absolutely anything and everything, Jon. What's up?" I smiled up at the five foot ten inched figure that stood in front of me. His outfit he had on for the evening was to die for. He looked so handsome.

 He looked so handsome

{{his outfit ^}}

"Thank you for always being there for me when you didn't have to be. You truly are one amazing woman. The next guy you end up with, they will be hella lucky. I say that because in my honest opinion, I don't think you and Hardy are goin' to last if he keeps up with Caleigh. There, now I'm finished talkin' your head off. You can go and head to soundcheck. I love you, Ashy," Jon said to me, his lips crashing onto the top of my head. We've always shared head and cheek kisses. That's just the type of friendship we've always had. And I'm definitely not complaining at all.

I smiled as I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed his forehead after I had pushed his hat off of his head to play around with him. In my honest opinion though, he doesn't need that cap. His hair is absolutely perfect and sculptured so amazingly, why on Earth would be be hiding all that? Hey, that's just my opinion. He sure is a sweetheart though!

"See ya after you get done on stage, handsome," I farewelled and went onto the stage so I could do a little soundchecking before my set starts.

I get a whole forty five minutes for my set. I'm super excited to be back on stage and to perform. It's been a while since I last did a show. I think it was sometime in December or November, quite possibly. It's only the second of January, and I'm already dreading this year, if I'm being quite honest.

I was just about to get to the stage when I accidentally bumped into Jon's tour manager, JD. The embarrassment soon flooded onto my cheeks, "I am so, so sorry! I didn't mean to run into you. I was in such a hurry to get to the stage so I could go to soundcheck early and I wasn't even lookin' where I was going. Sorry, JD," I apologized quickly.

"It's okay, Ashland. Don't sweat it. Hey, have you seen Jon around, by the way? I tried texting him but he didn't text me back and I got worried. Do you know where he is or what he's doing?" His tour manager then turned to face me.

"He's in my dressing room. He decided to check up on me and then we had a little conversation and whatnot. Maybe he's still in there, I assume so, anyways," I truthfully said to JD. He nodded his head and spun around, walking away.