P A R T E L E V E N

Ashland's POV:

I was awoken to the aroma of Jon's strong cologne. My head was aching, and then the nausea kicked in like a ton of bricks. Obviously, I love the sexy scent of his cologne, so I wasn't feeling sick from that. What I was sick from must've been all of the alcohol I had consumed the night before.

Note to self, never drink with your best friend at The Tin Roof on Broadway. Ever again. Every other time him and I have drank, it was okay, but this time, whew. Now last night was pretty rough, I'll admit.

As I was unwrapping all of the blankets, comforter, and pillows off of me. I heard some kind of noise coming from the bathroom. Ugh, wonderful. I probably needed to use the bathroom rather badly, and here's Jon making a ruckus in there.

After I got up off the bed, I shuffled my way to the door that leads into the bathroom. I thumped my knuckles on the door and waited for an answer.

The first knock, I didn't get any answer. I knocked once again, but with more force, and that's when the loud commotion started back again. What on Earth could that man possibly be doing in a bathroom? Maybe he's showering? No, that wouldn't make sense. I smelt cologne, so that surely isn't what he's doing. Whatever it is, it sure is taking a very long while.

There's other bathrooms in his house, that I do know. But I left my purse in there, in turn, I left my tampon stash too. I decided that since Jon was going to take forever and a damn day to do whatever he's doing, I'd pass the time by looking through my phone. Clearing away emails, replying back to text messages, and other things.

After I got done doing the "business" tasks that needed to be done and taken care of, I decided to give myself a reward by looking through Instagram for a moment. Right when I opened up the app and scrolled for literally a second, my nausea became stronger. The first person who was in my "suggested people to follow" was this girl. Not just any girl, but some girl by the name of Caleigh Ryan. I tapped her profile and looked through some of the pictures.

There was one picture though that caught my eye. It was a meet and greet picture with her and Michael. They seemed.. Happy. Really happy at that. He was smiling hard. So was Caleigh. My lip quivered and that's when the tears started to flood down my face. I tried to quiet down my sobs, to no avail.

I get it, they both are happy, that's great, I don't want to take away their happiness, smiles, or anything else of that nature. I'm not that type of person, and never will be. I just wish I knew what it was I did so wrong to Michael for him to feel the need to get attention from a different female and everything else. It just hurts, I guess. No, I don't even guess, I know! I know that I am not the prettiest or best woman in the world, but I am super kind, and that's all that should matter. Right?

Finally though, I got finished staring at the picture of Caleigh and Hardy, and I screenshotted that image quickly. After doing so, that was right in that moment Jon had exited out of the bathroom. I had quickly swiped away the Instagram app and just leaned my head against the wall near the bathroom door and sighed as quietly as I possibly could've. I gently grinned at Jon and he raised his eyebrow at me and looked at me pretty weirdly. I wasn't sure why he looked at me like that, so I just pushed it away and didn't think too much of it.

"Well, well, well, good mornin', Ashy cash. It's about time you wake up. How are you feeling today?" He asked, trying to I assume strike up some sort of conversation with me.