P A R T S I X

Hardy's POV:

⚠️ very strong language and some violence happens in this chapter! this is a disclaimer! ⚠️

Delivered? Sent? What on Earth could Ashland be so damn busy doing that isn't answering back my calls or texts? I thought me and her were supposed to talk out our problems like grown ass adults like we are. But I see how that's not going for the two of us.

I decided I'd drive by both Ash's house and Jon's to see if she's at her place or his. I swear though, if she's at Jon's house, I'm going to be absolutely livid. I know how close those two can be. I was willing to make things work with Ashland, but if she's already moving on then I guess me and Caleigh can have our own thing like we've been planning for a while.

I loaded up me, myself and my phone in my souped up, black Ram truck and started the drive to Ashland's house as it was a lot closer to my place, unlike Jon's. His is like an hour and a half away from my place.

After I drove slowly and quitely to Ashland's house, I saw her car wasn't parked in the grass like it normally is, which made me feel queasy and very sick to my stomach. It's literally 7am. She's normally awake by this time and is walking her dog, at least, that's what I remember when we first started dating.

With a low groan escaping my lips, I put in the directions to Jon's house. He moved a while back and I've only been to his new house once. But that was only for his housewarming party.

I was hoping and praying that I wouldn't see Ash's car but right when I pulled into Jon's driveway, I saw her car. My heart broke silently in my chest. She isn't cheating on me with Jon, her best friend to get back at me.. Or is she...?

I shut my eyes tightly, took a lot of deep breaths, and counted to ten before I exited out of my truck. I then remembered that Jon had a spare key under his welcome doormat, which says "I'm probably at a Chick Fil A".. It's honestly so fitting. I mean, that dude is always eating Chick Fil A, or some kind of food for that matter.

I took it from under the mat where it was and I unlocked the door. Not a trace of Jon or Ashland was to be found, at least downstairs, anyways. I checked the living room and kitchen. There were over ten beer cans everywhere on the floor.

"What in the fuck happened?" I quietly asked, taking in all the mess.

Since they weren't downstairs, I decided that I would check the upstairs rooms and see if they might've been in one of them. Because it wouldn't make any sense if both their vehicles are here and them two aren't here physically, that'd be a bit odd, to say the least.

I checked the guest bedroom, it was empty as hell. Literally the only things that were in there were big, huge brown boxes. I guess Jon's still unpacking or has no idea where to put the other stuff he has. Sucks to be him. That's what I'd say. I took a long and slow deep breath and that's when I opened up the door to what I assume is the master bedroom. There laid Jon, his dog, Whitley. And.. Ashland?! No, this can't be happening!

"Wake the fuck up! Wake the fuck up! Both of you, right now!" I shouted, scaring the dog away, and making both Jon and Ashland jump up in the bed.

"Hardy? What the fuck? Why are you in my house?!" Jon asked, his voice low but screeching.

"Before I can even think of answering that question, I have my own question; what in the hell are you doing in bed with my girlfriend?!" I yelled, my arms were crossed my chest.