P A R T T H I R T Y T W O

Jon's POV:

Damn, the month of May sure went by quickly. It's already somehow the nineteenth. What?! I feel like it's still April in someways. It's crazy to think it's about to be June in less than two weeks.

While reminiscing and pondering through all kinds of thoughts in my brain, Ashland shuffled into the living room, looking like the hot ass woman that she is. She's been wearing a lot of my clothes, which is fine, actually just peachy. The oversized t-shirts are what gets me the most. Damn, the fact that she's my girl and only mine, fuck yeah! Makes me happy knowing that Ash is happy and in love with me. Today though, she wasn't wearing any of my clothes, which is totally okay. Either way, she looks hella good.

{{Ashland's outfit ^}}

Anna, my ex, well, even though she's low-key a story for another time, she never ever had anything to do with me when we were together, so having Ash want so much to do with me, whether it be watching tv, hanging out at one of her favorite spots, going out on simple or extravagant dates, and things of that nature means so much more to me than anyone will truly ever know. Ashland makes me feel so happy, special, appreciated, cared for and about, loved, and so much more. That, and she's pretty easy on the eyes.. Oops, that wasn't meant to come out of my thoughts.

Sadly though, it was Ashland's turn to do a co write session with some other musicians and songwriters in the business, so it meant that it was me who has to currently watch after Dolly and Whitley. She kissed my lips gently a few times and told me goodbye, and she told me she loved me. Well, I'm staying at the house until Ash comes home, because somebody has something special and amazing planned.

Okay, so here's to hoping it goes to plan, because if it's anything like the last time, it'll just turn out rough. But man, those events that occurred afterwards; Oh boy, oh boy. Mmm, it low-key riles me up when thinking about it. Alright, I need to calm down for a minute, get everything sorted out for this date night. Like, there's no time to waste.

What I've got planned for me and her is that first I'm going to take her out to this nice restaurant that's somewhere out in Nashville. Personally, I have never been there, so directions are a must, ha. Then after that, we'll go out to this barn I've rented out, talk about whatever comes to mind, then we have a nice and relaxing evening. To be honest, throwing in some dancing wouldn't be so bad either. Man, I'm not entirely sure where these ideas come from inside of my head, but I live for it, low-key. And I'm relatively sure Ash lives for it just as much as me.

Since the fiasco with Hardy and her happened last week, I've been making sure she's been okay since then. And by that, I send her nice and loving messages to make her day. Whether it be something simple as a "good morning, I love you", or something long and sentimental. Either way, she says that she appreciates me and my words. Which does a mean a lot coming from someone as amazing and wonderful as her.