P A R T T H I R T Y S I X

Jon's POV:

Ashland and I had just got home from dinner. To be absolutely honest, that restaurant she had recommended or was craving- whatever you want to call it, was out of this world amazing! I'm talking the drinks, the food, the vibe, the atmosphere, all of it was just immaculately incredible. My date was pretty nice looking too! She looked so damn beautiful- just like she always does.

Now we were getting ready to lie down and everything. Ashland was thumbing through some clothes that were in a drawer to pick out something to wear to bed. As for me, all I did was strip all the way down to just my boxers. Hey, at least I don't sleep nude- wait actually, that's a take back. When I lived alone, before Ashland moved in and everything, that's how I would sleep. No clothes, none at all. Not sure why, but it was comfortable, no lie.

Since I was all ready for bed, I was lying in bed waiting for Ashland's short, 5'2 ass to get dressed up and everything so we could snuggle and talk until we both fall asleep. It's our nightly routine that we do every single night. And that's how it'll hopefully be forever.

Not too long after, my thoughts caught up with me and there was Ashland, sashaying her way towards the bed. It was the way her beautiful, long, blonde hair swayed while she was walking by. She looked like she had walked right out of a movie scene. She was that breathtakingly beautiful. Ash took off all her makeup, in turn made me fall even more deeply in love with her than ever before. Don't know how it's possible, but trust me, it's damn and good possible. That girl really doesn't need makeup or fancy clothes to look good. She's beautiful no matter what.

Her godly, gorgeous, green eyes stared back into my breathtaking, bedazzling, blue eyes- our eyes never ever cutting away from one or the other. A small smile managed to tug at her luscious, delicious lips. To feel them against mine. Not in a sexual way, but in a loving, intimate way, if ya know, ya know. In fact, her smile was soon turned into a smirk.

It turned me on and Ashland knew just as well as I did that that little action she just pulled on me, isn't going to go unnoticed. She may think she'll get off scot-free with me because she's pregnant and all, but that's where she is absolutely and positively wrong! It won't work with me this time. Don't mind me, the things that come out of my mouth and run through my mind doesn't always necessarily come true, ha.

To tease me a bit more, she turned around so her backside was in my full view, so she shimmied her nice and full ass right in front of me. Worst part of it all is that she was quite close yet so far from the bed to the point where my arms couldn't reach out to grab her ass. Fuck, fuck, she's teasing me to my limits..

"Get yo ass over here. I'm not playing any games with you, Ashland Leigh. And believe me, when you got a sexually frustrated and extremely turned on Daddy, you don't want to piss him off. I'm not lying," I smirked at her, raising one of my eyebrows at her, as it does drive her crazy.

Ashland was quite taken back from what had came out of my mouth. I was so caught up within my feelings and all the thoughts that made the blood rush down to my member down below that I didn't realize I had just called myself 'Daddy'. What the fuck, I've never been that kinky, or whatever you want to call that in my whole sexual life. That's so abnormal of me.

"Daddy, huh? You're already getting into the spirit, aren't ya?" Ashland winked, catching onto the nickname I had dumbfoundedly given myself.

"Oh fuck- Ash, baby girl, that wasn't meant to come out like that-" As I was trying to explain myself, she hurried over to the side of the bed I was laying on and she put her finger on my lips to shut me up.