P A R T F O R T Y F I V E

Jon's POV:

"Are you sure I don't look ridiculous? I mean, do I look terribly bad?" Ashland asked, looking down at her costume.

Ah yes, it was finally the most "spookiest" day of the year; Halloween! To be honest, this holiday isn't really my cup of tea as I'm not a huge fan of costumes, candy, things of that nature. However, seeing the little kids come up at my door asking for treats isn't too bad. They normally have some cool ass costumes, so maybe this year won't be any different.

"No! No, baby girl, you look beautiful! To be honest with you, it looks like I don't even have a costume on, which is totally okay with me," I answered, laughing awkwardly.

The matching costumes we both decided on was the cow and the farmer one. It was easy on my part because all the costume really needed was a white t-shirt, a plaid jacket, a belt with a noticably huge buckle, then a cowboy hat. The hat was the hardest thing to obtain because come to find out, in order to get a decent and nice quality hat, it's pricey as hell. However, something tells me this won't be my first and only time wearing this thing.

Ash on the other hand, her costume was actually pretty easy too; all she had to do was order a cow onesie off of a website online. Knowing her, it was probably Target as she loves going there. She says it's her 'happy place where she spends way too much money'. Damn, she definitely isn't wrong on that statement. Every time she takes her cute, short self to Target for some retail therapy, she comes back with a lot of different, random, off-the-wall things that really aren't needed.

Oh! And we're hosting a Halloween party at our house! We only invited a couple of people, but nonetheless, it's going to hopefully be a really good time! Halloween is a pretty cool holiday after all, it just gives me the excuse to drink. Oh, that wasn't meant to come out so loud, ha.

We invited Jenna LaMaster, Kasey Tyndall, Ash's photographer, Brayln, and my tour manager, JD. Okay, so maybe that is only four people, but those were the only ones that were up for coming out today, which is totally fine. A little get-together isn't so bad. Company is always nice, not going to lie.

"Does the cow costume make me look stupid? Does it make me look fat? Oh my gosh, it does, doesn't it?" She asked frantically.

"Ashland Leigh, kindly, shut up! You do not look fat, my goodness. Just 'cause you're dressed up as a cow doesn't mean you look like one, don't be so silly!" I shook my head while rubbing my hand on her lower back.

"But- are you absolutely sure? It makes me look huge; look at how far the utters extend out! It looks so damn ridiculous!" Ashland cried out of frustration.

Man, Ash is pretty emotional as is, but ever since she fell pregnant, she's been ten times- no wait, make that one hundred times more emotional than ever before. Has it been mentioned that her insecurities have been through the roof in the third trimester than the last two combined? It's been crazy, so to speak.

"You are pregnant with twins, baby girl! That's kind of how pregnancy works; you're goin' to gain some weight. Don't get your panties in a bunch, alright?" I sternly told her, planting a kiss on her forehead.

Ash nodded her head, the cow ear headband she was wearing was falling off of her head, so I quickly fixed it for her.

While fixing her headband, she leaned her head onto my shoulder as she kissed all the way up to my ear which made me laugh a bit.