- Uotani -

It had been a few days since you went shopping for swimsuits, and heard Uotani's backstory. Today Tohru, Uo-chan, Hana-chan and Yourself had a few plans to hang out together.

Yet Tohru, and Hana-chan had sudden plan changes, leaving Uotani and You to hang out with each other. The both of you took this as a chance to get to know each other more.

Today, the two of you were going roller skating together, planned by Uotani of course. And that's why, the two of you were on a bench, tieing on your roller skates.

"Have you ever gone skating Uo-chan?" You curiously asked her, struggling to fit your foot in the tiny skate.

"Yeah, infact I'm a pro." She told you offering you a smile, before she stood up testing out her skates. She glanced at you, a chuckle escaping her lips when she saw you struggling to tie your laces.

"Here." She kneeled down, and tied your shoe, a tiny smile stayed on her lips.

"Thank you!" She offered you her hand, as you stood up. You tested your own skates, wobbling a lot.

"Woah! This is not as easy as I thought it would be." Your body swung forward and back, as you struggled to stand up straight.

"Pfffft- You're cute! Just hold onto my hand." She stuck out your hand, and so you grabbed onto it in response. You both slowly made your way to the rink, where tons of people were skating. Kids, parents, couples, singles.

"Woah! Even kids can skate that well! If they can do it, so can I!" You admired the young little 7-year olds who breezed past you, like pro's.

"I like your confidence, let's do this!" You offered her a bright smile, and gave her a light squeeze.

You set both your feet on to the rink, your hand held onto Uo-chan's, as she showed you, how to skate. The first few steps were easy, and you had done them in no time.

A few times, your hand instinctly held onto the ledge, while you were skating around the rink, and Uo-chan was right, she was a pro. If she wasn't holding onto your hand, she would have finished a few rounds already.

"See! You'll be a pro, just like me! Let's make way around the rink, yeah?" You hummed slightly, a small smile playing on your lips. Your first time roller skating was done with Uo-chan, and you were having so much fun.

You made your way around the rink, gradually picking up the pace as you got used to this.

"You can let go now! I think I got it!" You told her as she offered you a smile, before letting go of your hand.

You had a few minutes struggling to get your balance, sometimes Uo-chan hands by reflex held onto you, when you were about to fall, but you got used to it.

"There you go! Look at you!" She cheered you on, as you finally began skating around by yourself.

"Look at me~! I can skate!" You turned around facing Uo-chan, as you lifted both your hands in the air, for fun and skated towards her.

"Pffffft! Ahahaha! Look at us! We're rocking!" Soon she lifted her own arms in the air, the two of you being silly girls on a skating rink.

That was until you slipped, falling forward, and poor Uo-chan who was infront of you, was taken down with you falling too, she fell backwards as you fell forwards.

Due to the both of you not holding onto anything but each other. Uo-chan fell onto her bum, while you fell right infront of her, right by her legs.

The two of you stared into each other's eyes, before bursting into laughter. Laughs erupting from the both of you. The two of you stayed seated for awhile, continuing the laugh.

"Well then (Name), this is just the beginning, we need to dominate this rink."

"Ahahah, let's show this rink, who's boss."