36

it wasn't long till rue arrived to the house with lexi. i was dressed in a white blazer, white lacey bustier , that was intended to be worn as lingerie which of course i didn't give a fuck, and a pair of white shorts that barely covered my ass. i had jewels on my eyes and in my hair, obviously going for more a saintly look but giving much more sinner vibes.

i was holding my bowl of soup in one hand and a spoon in the other waiting for lexi to pick an outfit in my closet. "come on lex you'd look good in anything." i say honestly, before shoveling a wonton in your mouth.

"easy for you to say you got the body that would make a kardashian jealous," she calls back to me from the closet.

rue lays her head on the pillow that was laid on my legs and looks up at me, "by the time she finds a dress it'll be the new year."

i smiled down at rue holding in my laugh as i held the spoon up to my mouth.

"i heard that!" lexi called out before walking out in a black 90s looking slip dress. "is this ok?"

i grin from ear to ear. "wow! you look amazing. the dress was made for you."

lexi looks down shyly running her hands down the dress and i see her cheeks turn slightly pink. "really? you think so?"

rue lifted her head off the pillow on my lap and looked over at lexi. "yeah lex you look amazing."

i smiled, "now we are ready to go!"

----

we walked into the party and i immediately made my way over to the kitchen, making my way through the bodies. i seen a bottle of tequila sitting on the table and immediately pulled off the top. the smell hit me and it brought back memories and regret, but i needed to be numb and this was the best way. i grabbed the plastic shot glasses that laid on the table and poured three shots for rue, lexi and myself.

i handed one to lexi and she hesitantly took it into her hand. i knew she wasn't much of a drinker. "do it for me?" i pouted and turned it into a small smile and she nods her head timidly.

i turn to rue and hold out the shot to rue who shakes her head. "i can't." she says to me.

i pout, "please."

"i'm trying to be sober."

my mouth makes an o as i pull away the drink. i'm an ass. i should have known better. i hold onto both shots and look at lexi. "cheers." i gently tap my shots to hers before taking both in a row.

lexi's face pulled into a disgusted grimace as she puts the shot down on the counter. "gah.." she sputters out.

hands wrapped around my waist and i quickly turn to see cassie holding me close to her body. she was dressed in a white dress that made her look almost angelic. the glitter in her hair made her appear to have a holy glow around her. "lei!" she squealed into my ear and i could tell she had been drinking already. "i haven't seen you since your birthday! how was your trip?"

i pulled her into a hug, "it was lovely," i lie. i didn't want to explain my hell hole of a vacation.

"ironic."

i turned to see kat standing in a black leather mini skirt, see through mesh turtle neck and a dominatrix style bustier. she smirked putting a red lollipop between her blood red lips.