11

( lei's pov )

* warning this is a sexual chapter *

rue, kat and i walked into the party together, and we each made our way to the kitchen. rue was trying to be sober again so kat made me and her alcoholic drinks and handed rue a coke. i cheers with the two girls before taking a sip of the drink. rum with a hint of coke.

"this is my song!" kat said grabbing my wrist pulling me to the living room that was the impromptu dance floor.

i motioned for rue to come dance with us but she shook her head. "i'm good!" she called out to me before finding lexie and sitting on a couch with her.

kat and i started dancing to the music together as she sang the lyrics to the cardi b song playing.

i took another sip of my drink as i grind against kat, swaying to the music. i looked up towards the door seeing nate walk in highfiving some football players in the front before he made eye contact with me. i looked away from him, focusing on dancing with kat.

nate had liked my instagram photo and didn't comment anything, instead he sent me a direct message.

nate.jacobs

you take my breath away

do i really?

yeah
i can't wait to see you tonight
will you be wearing that?

maybe
just wait and see

can't wait to get my hands on you

that's all we had messaged one another. i sipped my drink once again. i didn't want to drink too much tonight because i didn't wanna be hungover the next day. i had dinner plans with nate and his family.

we danced until our cups were empty and we left to the kitchen to get some shots in our system. kat grabbed two shot glasses serving us 2 shots of tequila. we cheers and take it straight. i pursed my lips and shut my eyes as the alcohol burned going down my throat.

"tequila makes me aggressive," kat says and i open my eyes chasing it with the drink she had made. she then pours us another 2 shots and then another 2. and now i was buzzed.

"sup bitches!" maddy says walks into the kitchen her arm linked with cassie's. her eyes making their way towards me and she laughs to herself, cocking her eyebrow up.

i roll my eyes, not wanting to make a scene with her tonight, i decided to make my way out the kitchen.

"where ya going lei," maddy questions me out loud in front of everyone. "on you way to fuck my boyfriend?"

cassie looks at maddy, "chill, girl. there's no need."

i narrow my eyes at her. "maddy no one wants your fucking 'ex' boyfriend. you're just mad that if i wanted to i could and you can't." i say back to her emphasizing on the ex.

kat looks at me, "come on lei, ignore her."

"yeah lei go with your cunt friend!" maddy says smiling at the two of us.

cassie looks at maddy, "aye chill out!"

i waved her off as me and kat walked out the kitchen. "why is she such a bitch?"