15

after my costume fitting, nate and i went to my house. he was planning to spend the night with me since my parents were out of town, for a couple of days

"what do you want to order," i ask looking through my uber eats app as i sat on his lap and he wraps his arms around me.

he peers over my shoulder looking at the options, "it's a game day so let's get wings."

i roll my eyes and clicked on the wing place. we placed our order and i sit back in his arms leaning my head on his shoulder.

"who is playing?" i ask. not like i cared or anything, but just to talk.

he looks over at me, "the rams versus the ravens." he went into detail about the teams and their played but honestly it went in one ear out the other.

we sit there watching the game, and he kisses my bare shoulder. "where are your parents at now?" he asks.

"dad is in florida, doing a golf thing with a client, my mom has a lady whose baby is due in a couple days in connecticut. so typically she stays out there with the woman that way you know she doesn't have to get on a plane and risk not making it." i say

he nods and holds me closer to him, "so does it bother you that they're gone a lot?" he questions me as he rubs my back.

"kinda. i mean my mom stopped working when i first got adopted. she put all her attention and time into me. but she started going back to work when i 12, only locally and gradually started traveling." i look at the tv screen. "i mean they started trusting me to be alone now, which is pretty cool."

"if only they knew you brought a home boy," he said leaving small kisses on my neck. "what would they say?"

i roll my eyes, "it's not just any boy, it's you and my parents like you." i say as he reaches under my shirt to massaging my breast.

he continues to kiss my neck, "mmm let's go upstairs," he whispers into my neck and shifts under me, so i could feel how hard he was.

"we just ordered the food," i whisper to him with a small giggle. he holds me in his arms and stands up

he makes his was up the steps, and into my bedroom. "ok but i wanted you since i seen you in your costume."

"oh really?," i whisper as he lays me down on my bed.

he quickly pulls off his shirt, laying next to me on his side, before he goes to kiss me. "yes." he mutters against my lips and deepens the kiss. he then gently takes my lower lip into his teeth and sucks on it.

he pulls away and looks down at me, "you make me feel things lei."

i look up at him, "what kind of things?" i say in a flirtatious tone.

he trails his fingers over the waist band of my jogging pants. "i don't know?" he whispers and he gently begins to pull down my joggers. "but you're like a drug." his voice still low. he slips his hand under my panties and begins to rub me slowly. "why are you always so fucking wet?"

i moan, looking up at him and he looks into my eyes. "nate." i gasp out and he gently leaves kisses on my jaw.

"take your top off," he mutters to me.

i take off my cropped top along with my bra and lay back letting out a small moan, his fingers still rubbing me.

his lips move down my jaw, then down my neck, to my chest. he gently licks at my nipple and i moan out grabbing my sheets underneath me. "nate?"

"yes?" he says before he starts sucking on my nipple.

"i-i'm ready," i mutter. i hadn't officially had sex with nate. yeah we fooled around but never more than what we did at that party that one night. "i want you."

he pulls away from my chest and looks at me, "for real?" he asks.

i nod my head, "yeah i need you nate."

he kissed me, and pulls away and nods, "ok." he pulls off his jeans and boxers, while i slip off my panties tossing them aside.

he walks over to his over night bag and grabs a condom, opening it and putting it on his hard length. he walks back over to the bed and climbs on top of me. he positions himself between my legs and stares down at me. "you sure?"

i nod my head, "i'm sure."

he takes one of my hands holding it above my head, our finger intertwined and he slowly thrusts his hips towards mine and i let out a gasp.

with my free hand i grabbed at his biscep, "nate oh my god."

"spread your legs out more, you're so fucking tight," he groaned out and i instantly did as he said.

he started to thrust a little quicker, and i moan out louder.

he let's go of my hand and grabs the back of my knee pulling my leg up to my chest as he thrusted into me quicker.

"fuck, oh my god," i moan out and i arch my back. he leans down as we kiss, i opened my mouth and our tongues fight for dominance.

the door bell rings and nate groans out of annoyance. "fuck!" he says pulling away. "the food," he mutters.

"i'll go," i say and he gets off me and lays on his back.  i climb off the bed and grab my robe and put it on before going down stairs to answer the door.

i place the food bags on the coffee table and came back up stairs. when nate see's me enter, he stands up from the bed and places me on the edge of it so my legs were hanging off the side. he untied my robe and spreads my legs apart.

he positions himself between my legs, and grabbed each leg putting them on his shoulders. he licked his fingers and then placed them back on my heat, rubbing softly against my folds.

nate slowly thrust inside of me once again and i moan out.

"fuck nathaniel," i say gripping the sheets under me.

he starts thrusting harder and faster, his eyes never leaving my face. his hand reaches down and his thumb moves in circular motions on my sensitive nub.

"lei," he groans out as his thrusts continue, and i grab my my own thighs, to move my hips in time with him.

my head rolled back as he started to my his thumb quicker. "nate! oh- my-" i close my eyes feeling myself getting closer to the my climax.

i know he could tell because he quickened his hand and thrust motions. within seconds i arched my back, my eyes flutter shut as i came, "oh fuck nate."

he removed his thumb and grabbed my thighs as he hips met mine. i felt my body quiver with ecstasy as he pounded into me harder and harder.

nate's finger tips pressed into my thighs, "lei," he groans out loud as he reached his climax. he did a couple more sloppy thrusts before pulling out. he looked down at me and gives me kiss, before walking off to my bathroom.

nate said i was his drug but right now he felt like mine.