22

"oh my god," i moan out gripping the sheets under me. i felt my legs getting weaker by each of his thrust. nate's hands were gripping my waist as his hips roughly pounded into me. i tried to move my own to meet his but god it was so hard. my arms felt like they were getting weaker and almost instantly i dropped to my fore arms.

nate hips pound harder into me with each thrust and my breath hitches, "you're so fucking sexy." nate says to me his fingers digging into my hips, i felt the slight graze of his finger nails against my skin. it was so crazy to me how fast sex with nate had progressed. he was so soft and gentle in the beginning but now it was rough. like i was useless in all of this, almost like i was his toy he could toss aside.

i try to push my thoughts out as i arch my back looking back at him, "nate!" i moan out loudly still watching him. he looked so handsome. he had beads of sweat forming on his chiseled chest, and on his forehead. he bit at his lower lip as he looked at me, his eyes saying he owned me. i hated how much i liked this somewhat degrading behavior.

he grabs my arm and pulls me up, so my back was pressed against his chest, feeling the warmth of his body. his hips still bucking up to meet mine but it felt tighter and it jolted me awake feeling a pleasure i hadn't felt before. i let out a loud whimper, moan as his hand grips my chin. he tilts my head to the side kissing my neck roughly, his teeth grazing over my skin from time to time. his other arm wrapped around my waist. "you're mine." he muttered against my skin harshly as if i have never heard those words before by my chest tightened. i wasn't sure if it was happiness, relief or fear.

i moved my hips in a circular motion against him as i tilt my head back against his chest, so it was resting in between his neck and his shoulder "i'm so close." the words pour out of me between loud gasps.

he lets go my chin, his other hand moving up to grab my breast firmly. with his free hand he moved it down my body making sure it touched every inch of me before it with down to my heat. his long fingers found there way between my folds to rub my clit quickly as he continues his thrust. his touch made my body quiver in pleasure, as he knew exactly where to touch me.

it wasn't long until i reached my climax and nate continued to thrust into me. my legs were shaking, my back was arched and my eyes were closed, stuck in a euphoric stage.

his thrust were faster, and his arms held me up as i felt i was gonna fall forward from the intense pleasure i was feeling. he groaned out as he came. this time thankfully we used protection. he held me there for a couple of seconds while he continued to sloppily thrust into me, riding out his high.

he then unwrapped his arms from around me and i climbed off of him, laying on the bed covering myself with my duvet. he takes off the condom and tosses it into my waste basket before he lays next to me. he wraps an arm around me and places his head on my covered chest. i ran my fingers through his dark hair as i enjoy this moment of comfort. this is the part i liked. the part where he stayed and i got to hold him or he holds me. and we just lay there catching our breaths. the time i feel the tenderness from nate.

lately he's been cold.

i had no idea what was going on with him but it just wasn't the same. i knew where this usually headed because i went through it with gray. but i was scared to mention it, and to step away because i was too attached to nate in some weird way. and that was scary to me.

nate untangles himself from my body and looks up at me "can i shower?" he asks.

"yeah of course," i say kinda breathy as i lean up slightly to look down at him. he stood up and made his was over to my bathroom grabbing his over night bag he always had with him and took it to the bathroom.