29

"are you sure?"

i placed the drink on the table. i reached behind my back and untied the strings of my bikini top letting the fabric fall to the ground turning to look at him. "are you sure?"

i swear i could hear his breath hitch as i walked away slowly from him, into the bed room.

i swore i wouldn't do this exact thing. i wouldn't cave into nate, but it seemed as though i felt like i had too.

no he wasn't pressuring me.

but i felt like i had to, to make it up to him. i guess.

his hand grabs my arm and tugs it softly to turn me. his eyes scan me over, "lei, are you with him?" he asks in a breathy tone as his eyes lock into mine.

"what are you talking about?"

"are you still seeing gray?" he asks.

it was weird to me that nate could feel intimidated in anyway to someone who looked like gray. gray was slightly shorter than nate, he was also less built than nate. so i didn't get this insecurity. "no." i say, blinking my eyes innocently even though i was lying.

he uses his free hand to gently caress my face, he leans in and kisses me softly, and gently, like it was the first time he kissed me. i wanted to last longer but of course being nate he immediately deepened the kiss. he pushes me back against the mattress so i was sitting at the edge.

his hand grips my chin putting pressure on my chin so my lips would part and he let his tongue slip through my parted lips. i wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him closer to me. wrapping one of my legs around his waist.

he pulled away and looks into my eyes and i see the lust in them as he lightly licks his lips. before he leans down and tilts my head to the side and kissing my exposed skin, roughly. i let out a soft gasp as his teeth grazed against the sensitive skin. i felt a smile form on his lips.

his fingers brushed up the side of my leg and they gently began to tug at the black fabric. like he was rushing to unbox a gift. he tugged them down and i unwrapped my leg from around him as i help him pull down my bottoms.

"turn around," he mutters as he pulls away.

i look up at him confused but i guess i was taking to long to process his information, because he grabbed my waist and quickly positions me.

my knees were propping the bottom half of my body up and my chest was against the white duvet. his hands gripped my thighs as i felt his breath between my legs and i shutter. almost suddenly i felt his tongue against my fold and i gasp out at the unexpected contact.

i grabbed the sheets as i shut my eyes as i felt his tongue move teasingly against me. "nate," i muttered out his name. then there was nothing. his mouth was absent against me. he walks over to a bag and i hear him shuffle with the items in the bag assuming he was looking for a condom.

i let out a whine along with a pout as i continued to wait for him. i heard him walk over and within a second i felt his hands on my lower waist and he roughly entered me with a quick motion.

my lips part as i gasp out at the sudden contact, his fingers digging into my skin and i gripped the white duvet underneath us.

he moved his hips quickly and swiftly, in time with mine as deep groans left his mouth. i parted my lips and turn to face him to tell him to slow his pace, but i couldn't make out the words. he pushes my head down against the duvet.

"fuck, lei," he groans out as he continue to roughly thrust into me.

i began to move my hips to meet his, and i hear him moan out, "keep doing that," he muttered between breaths.