- Aquarium -

Kisa had been staying at Shigure's place for 3 days now, sadly not a single word had been spoken though. Today you were taking a day off from school, to spend time with Kisa. Today you were going to take her out, and let her have fun, forget about everything haunting her, meanwhile the other's were all going to school.

You were taking her to a nearby aquarium. It wouldn't be as crowded as it usually is, because of it being a school day.

"Okay, hold onto my hand, and we'll try not get seperated!" You stuck out your hand as she placed her palm on top of yours, a warm smile on her lips. You gave her a small squeeze before heading into the aquarium.

The two of you walked into the fairly empty aquarium, only a few people here and there. On both sides surrounded you, ceiling high tanks, full of fishes, crabs, lobsters, and other small sea creatures.

"Woah! Look at this one, Kisa! It's green!" You pointed towards, a green fish, which caught your eye. Meanwhile Kisa curiously observed the clown fishes.

"Oh, do you like clown fishes?" You asked her, as she nodded her head, yes. She was abolutely in love with them. While you were observing the other fishes, a fish caught Kisa's attention, and she lightly tapped your side, getting your attention.

"What's up, Kisa?" She pointed towards a fish, who looked like a greeny-brown blob, you glanced at the name, while a huge smile made it's way to Kisa's lips.

"It's a blob fish! Pfffft, blobbbb!" She nodded her head, a huge grin on her lips. Kisa couldn't laugh, yet she had the hugest grin on her face.

The two of you enjoyed your time, walking through the aquarium, and laughing at the weird fishes. All Kisa's worries had vanished, her full attention on you and the fishes, she knew the reason you bought her here, was to get her mind off her worries, and she was grateful. Thank You (Name)-nee-chan, thank you for helping me.

"Kisa! Kisa! Look! It's a seal! Loook!" You pointed towards the ginormous seal, infront of you. Exciting both you and Kisa. Her eyes never left the seal as she curiosly watched the seal swim around.

"Hey, lets take a picture! So we can show it off to the others when we get back home!" She eagerly nodded her head, as the two of you stood infront of the seal, your phone in hand. You capturted this precious memory, that would forever be in Kisa's heart.

You continued on your way, more turtles and fishes, crossing your path. Eventually you both finished it, and had entered the gift shop and cafe. The two of you looked around the gift shop, and finally bought matching seal stuffies. Which both of you absolutely adored.

Currently, you were buying her some lunch, before the two of you headed home. Kisa and You waited for the food, she had a bright smile on her face, clutching the seal stuffed toy. You gently rested your hand on her head, as she turned her attention to you.

"Kisa did you know you're beautiful, your eyes, your hair, your adorable face, your smile, it's all beautiful. But you know what's the most beautiful thing about you?" Kisa slightly tilted her head, silently asking what. You moved your hand from her head and pointed to her heart.

"You're heart, you're personality. No matter what, I'll always love you, Kisa. And I promise, i'll always be here for you, so never feel alone." You offered a huge smile, as she returned a softer one. I love you too.