- Extra: Another Day -

After that eventful day, Hiro along with Kisa often came over to Shigure's house. Whether if it was Kisa to see Tooru, or for Hiro to see you, it became a regular thing.

Meanwhile ever since the cabin trip, sleeping with Kyo became a regular thing, it was a regular thing to go into his room, and climb into his bed, sleeping together. Or sometimes he called you over.

It was a lazy afternoon, and Kyo was already asleep. And like usual, you climbed into his bed. His body faced the wall, as he slept on his bed, a hand under his head, while the other rested beside him.

You rested in between himself and the wall. Your body faced his, while your head rested on the arm that was under his head. On of your hands lightly touched his, while the other one rested on his cheek, before you brushed a few strands of hair away from his face.

You moved your head up, your lips lightly touching his nose, before your head went back on his arm.

"...I love you." You whispered under your breath as you watched Kyo's chest rise and fall. It wasn't long until you closed your own eyes, letting sleep consume you.

.

.

.

"(Name)-nee-chan.. Tohru-nee-chan said she'll go buy the crepes, Hiro-chan went with her..so let's go sit over there.." She pointed towards a small bench, taking your hand into hers.

Today was another day that Hiro and Kisa came over. They had asked both you and Tohru to take you somewhere, and here you were at the park, buying crepes.

"Then, let's go Kisa!" You led her towards the bench, taking a seat, your faced Kisa while the crepe van was behind you. You brushed her bangs away, before resting your hand on top of her head.

"Kisaaa, you're so cute! You're an angel! Look at how cute you are!" Squishing her cheeks together, a wonky smile formed on her face.

"(Name)-nee-chan.. you're beautiful." She offered you another smile when you let go, complimenting you.

"Here." Hiro was back in a few minutes, two crepes in his hand, he handed one to you and the other to Kisa, before taking his own from Tohru.

"Thanks Hiro! Come sit the both of you!" You patted the empty spot beside you, as Hiro sat beside Kisa, Tohru sitting on the other side of you.

A comfortable silence fell over the four of you, as all four quietly enjoyed your crepes.

But it wasn't long as you four soon started sharing, letting each other taste all the flavors. Hiro especially liked yours, which led to you both switching.

 Hiro especially liked yours, which led to you both switching