𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

radio silence:
2007

I can't describe how many emotions I had felt, all in the course of two days.

As soon as we had that little moment back on my bedroom floor, you had almost immediately wiped away your tears, and completely brushed over what you had just told me.

You then stayed silent for pretty much the entire night.

Well...

I say 'the entire night', but we only stayed in my room for about half an hour more, before you had told my mom that you wanted to go home.

I felt crushed, to say the least.

From what you had said earlier, I thought you trusted me.

I felt a bit... Confused? Frustrated? Upset? That you had just admitted to trusting me, told me that you were scared, and then immediately wanted to leave.

It was incredibly hard for little me to wrap my head around.

Especially because, for the entirety of the next day at school, you ignored me too.

You didn't sit under the willow tree with me.

You refused to drink the strawberry milk I got you.

And you didn't even look my direction during class.

You kept your distance. But that bothered me.

I wanted to hug you; cuddle up next to you and absorb the bad thoughts that were floating around inside of your head and making you feel gloomy.

But─much to my dismay─you needed your space, so I tried my best to respect that.

You would come back round eventually.

Right?

# •°彡

my brain refuses to work today lmao

jen