𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

二十九

planning:
2016

It was Felix and Jisung's idea to host my sixteenth birthday party at my house.

It would be a comfortable space that I knew well, where people could drink alcohol safely, if they wanted to, and we could take part in some fun group activities and games.

It sounded like a good idea to me. Plus, since Jisung and Felix already had a joint-sixteenth party at a bowling alley, only a few days before mine, it felt a bit too overwhelming to host another big group activity, especially one I had to pay for, when it would just be so much easier for people to turn up at my house.

So I settled for that.

I printed out cute invitations, and handed them out to my friends. I even made a group chat full of all the people I  invited so they could organise lift-shares and times.

I was so excited. I didn't think that anything could bring me down from the high of an upcoming birthday.

Except I was wrong. Because, on the day of my party, I got a call from my mother describing to me the most unexpected news ever, and suddenly everything was flipped onto its head.

It was to do with my father, and it was not good.

# •°

life has been a little disappointing recently lol

the character development in this season of my life is hard-hitting lol, but it means i now have more shit to feed into my angsty stories, ayyy

look forward to some depressing plot points in the future (or don't lmao)

─jen