𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

十五

(un)forgive and forget:
2008

Of course I ended up being put in isolation.

Our Primary School may not have known how to properly handle bullies, but when a little girl came hysterically crying to them, with a massive red handprint on her cheek, they were pretty good at sorting out the situation.

And fast.

I wasn't allowed in lessons for a week, I wasn't allowed to be with my friends during break time or lunch time for a week, and I had to write an apology letter to both Sunhee and my parents, who─unsurprisingly─were rather shocked to discover that their son had bitch-slapped an eight-year-old girl.

Thank god they only gave me a lecture about it though. I think I would've gone mad if I had to suffer a double isolation.

Oh─ and do you want to know Sunhee's response to my apology letter?

"apology not accepted. stay away from my chan."

"My Chan"

Bullshit.

That girl was really asking for it, huh?

But I digress. Despite having to sit in a dingy lit office room for 42 hours in one week, you still found ways to entertain me.

Either by throwing paper airplanes to hit the office window outside, startling whichever teacher was in there and causing me to laugh. Or, by faking an injury during lunch so you could talk to me through the open doorway separating the medical room from the main office.

It was fun, in a weird way. And I was glad that you were making an effort to come visit me.

You had pretty much forgotten about Sunhee's desperate grasp on you after that week, which I don't think she was too happy about, but it made me giggle, because, if she was perfectly honest (which I know is difficult for her), are you really "her chan"?

No. Didn't think so.

And I'm so glad that she finally got the hint, all because I slapped her.

# •°

idk what to put here today, so here's my cat :)

─jen