𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰

三十二

new arrival:
2016

I don't think any of us saw it coming, to be honest. Not even you.

It's safe to say that, as soon as we saw Eunmi walk through our school gates, everyone's jaw was on the floor.

No one could believe it.

Why would she want to move to Korea all of a sudden? Even you were confused about her motive.

Jisung reckoned it was because her dad was branching his business out into Korea, and that was why you moved back too, but my personal hypothesis was this:

She was following you.

Not 'following' in the freaky stalker way, but more in the lovesick long-distance girlfriend way.

Immediately upon seeing her, I knew she had begged her father to move her near you. She had that vibe.

But, unfortunately, she was also that kind of person who liked to act all lovey-dovey with the guys in our year, even if she continued to claim that they were just friends.

I couldn't tell if she was just doing it to make you feel jealous or not. You too were still dating, but I hadn't a clue what the ins and outs of your relationship were.

I just hoped she wasn't upsetting you.

Not that I cared─but my basic human sympathy definitely showed through just a little.

You would sit in class; your head would be down as Eunmi sat in front of you, chatting away to a group of boys. And, when class would end, she would latch onto you as if she had done nothing wrong, despite not acknowledging you for the entire lesson.

I felt stupid for feeling bad.

But, things got a whole lot worse when I was suddenly roped into the situation. And, it wasn't by you for once...

It was by Sangkwan.

# •°

just woke up from a nap, and somehow i am more tired than before lmaoo

─jen