𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

二十八

autumn begins:
2016

2015 went by pretty slowly, compared to all of the other years of my life, so far. But Sangkwan and I filled it with lots of dates, and hugs, and cuddles.

No kisses yet though.

I still wasn't ready.

I could barely even blink, however, before June had rolled over into the summer holidays, and the summer holidays had spun into September─and starting back at school─really unexpectedly.

Suddenly, I was in Year Eleven. I would be starting my exams this year, and Sangkwan would be starting his first year in Sixth Form (Year Twelve).

It was nerve-wracking.

Sangkwan was pretty excited though. He did really well on his Year Eleven exams, and he got to take the subjects that he wanted for Year Twelve.

One of the subjects was Physics.

I guess our little study dates payed off. That made me happy.

And, although I was both excited for him and for me, in a way, I was also extremely tense. I was tearing my hair out, over the summer. I was bombarded with revision homework from teachers, and I just knew, deep down, that this year at school...

It was going to be hell.

The only thing keeping my mental health afloat, however, was the knowledge that my sixteenth birthday was right around the corner, and I wanted to celebrate big.

I had already started planning, and I knew who I wanted to invite.

I also knew who not to invite as well.

# •°

about to sit in a car for 2 uncomfortable hours, but it's wednesday, so i am posting once againnn

─jen