𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

二十三

butterflies:
2015

Turns out you weren't the only new student at our school that year.

In fact, there were two that followed your transferral, but only one of them I want to talk about here.

Ahn Sangkwan.

Joined a month after you, except he was in the year above us, just not sixteen yet.

He was tall, smart, funny, wore those thin-rimmed glasses, and always had his silky dark brown hair parted down the middle.

His hair was incredibly fluffy too, and I found myself speculating how nice it would be to run my hands through it if I ever got the chance, but that came much later in comparison to when he first joined our school.

Because, at first, I didn't even think he'd notice me.

You see, Sangkwan's year of transferral was the year he would be starting his exams. Plus, he was an entire year above me, so I was doubting very heavily that we would ever cross paths.

And I didn't even care much about a new student at first, anyway. I just thought that it didn't end well with you, so I wouldn't try.

But, when I saw him in person for the very first time: holy shit it was like I was in the presence of an angel. I didn't care if he was never going to talk to me in my entire life, I was just head over heals and too dazed out of my mind to comprehend anything like that.

I suddenly understood how Jisung and Felix felt whenever they made even a mere second of eye contact with Minho or Changbin.

Dear lord, fifteen year old me was in love.

And, I know that sounds incredibly extreme for a person of my age, but this was the first time I had ever felt a strong physical attraction for someone.

And, having just come out around that time too? It was like the world was finally blessing me with a chance at romance.

So, Jisung and Felix kept working me up to try and talk to him, and I'm glad I finally did, because his voice sounded as smooth as honey, and seeing his heavenly features up close was like marvelling at a million dollar painting.

Yep. Fifteen year old me was definitely in love with this guy, and for some reason... You had a problem with that.

# •°彡

i don't know what to say here except for: are you guys excited lmao

there's a new character in town, seungmin's got a fat crush on him, and that might mean that we get territorial chan

which also means...

we get a story time next week :)

jen