25 𝘔𝘈𝘠 • 2017

"Okay, guysss, we can be a little bit more rational here?!" Seungmin groaned in a slight panic as he watched chaos ensue after telling Jisung and Felix that he was friends with Chan again.

They were all around Seungmin's house, and after Jisung and Felix had received the news, the two of them began expressing their frustration through mediocre violence.

Felix seemed to find it through punching the shit out of Seungmin's stuffed penguin, Ji, and Jisung found it through hitting himself on the head repeatedly with Seungmin's history textbook.

"Why would you want to be friends with him though?! After all he did to you!" Felix scoffed, putting the poor penguin plushie in a choke hold and glaring at Seungmin like he was evil.

"Because 'all he did to me' wasn't actually that deep, now that I'm looking back on it!" Seungmin scoffed back. "You haven't even tried to listen to his side of the story."

"Why would we need to?!" Jisung also scoffed, continuing this weird pattern of scoffing.

"Because you guys are my friends, and Chan is now my friend. You could at least be a little more accepting. For me." Seungmin sighed.

"How long have you been friends with him again?" Felix asked, now resorting to squishing Ji against his chest as the poor penguin distorted in the hug.

"About... Two months?" Seungmin said, shifting on his feet.

Jisung dropped the history textbook he was holding in shock. "That long, without telling us?!"

"You guys are acting like I'm forbidden from seeing him! Like you're strict parents finding out that I'm dating a guy!" Seungmin yelled. "What is up with you?!"

"We're just trying to look out for you!"

"But you're being so overprotective while doing so!"

"Look, Seung..." Felix turned towards Seungmin, fully, with a gentle look in his eyes. "Jisung and I watched you lose yourself for years in those letters that you wrote to Chan. It tore you apart when he stopped writing back, and we hated seeing you in so much pain. We seriously just want you to think about things like this, so you don't get hurt in the future... Okay?"

Jisung nodded in agreement. "What he said. Literally what I was thinking."

"Thanks guys, but... I now know that there's a reason for the way Chan acted." Seungmin smiled. "I listened to him, and I decided to move on from that disdain. He had some valid arguments. He's been through some shit too. I understand that you guys want to protect me, but I feel much happier now knowing that he had his reasons, and he apologised for them."

"Why did he do the things he did, then? Explain to us, so we can fully understand." Felix said.

Seungmin sighed with tiredness. "Okay... But please put down my plushie. You're gonna squeeze all of the stuffing out of him with that grip."

After explaining everything─about Chan's life in Australia, and his reasoning for shit-talking Seungmin when he came back to Korea, and Chan's guilt following his words and actions towards the brunette─Felix and Jisung were positively stunned.

"Jesus... Chan's gay?" Jisung gaped.

"That's all you took from that?" Seungmin deadpanned. "What about everything else I just explained?"

"I can kinda see why he did what he did." Felix sighed, ignoring Jisung's idiocy by jabbing him in the side with his elbow. "Won't excuse some of the worse things he's done, but I can understand why you've forgiven him now. Right, Ji?"