𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

二十七

time flies:
2015

It somehow went from October to December really quickly when dating Sangkwan, and I wasn't even complaining, because that meant Christmas was right around the corner.

Time flew and I completely forgot about anything other than the excitement of buying presents for friends, and spending quality time with my mum, and getting to see Sangkwan, most importantly.

Plus, it was supposed to snow over the holidays, so I was dreaming of a perfect Christmas, having a snow ball fight with my best friends, and then drinking hot chocolate to soothe our close-to-frost-bitten hands afterwards.

Jisung even organised a small Christmas party for our close friends, and even some 'surprise guests' he also invited, so I was extremely excited.

The party was due to be at his house, on Christmas Eve Eve (the day before Christmas Eve) and I was so looking forward to being with all of my friends.

Jisung also suggested to us guests that we could bring a plus-one, so of course I roped Sangkwan into it. After all, he hadn't even met my friends yet, and it was practically all down to Felix for getting me to introduce myself to him, so I had to acknowledge his credit for that.

The only problem was, one of Jisung's surprise guests also decided to bring a plus-one, and I was not, in any circumstance, prepared for who it was.

The guest list was... interesting, to say the least.

# •°

short filler chapter today, because i'm working up to something special on Sunday!

stay tuned :)

jen