Baking (F)

Thanks for all the reads on the last chapter. It's 12:36am at the time I'm writing this because this idea just popped into my head. Yeah.

Reader is 10.

~~~

"Y/N! Wanna come help me bake cookies?!" Flo shouted from the kitchen.

I looked up from my phone. "Yeah, I'm coming now!" I reply scrambling of the bed and making my way to Flo's kitchen. I was currently staying at Flo's house for a few days as being in a hotel by yourself can get pretty lonely.

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. Flo was standing getting some things out of the fridge with her yellow apron on.

"Heyyy, thought we could make some cookies as I'm hungry, and if we have any left we can take them to set tomorrow." Flo smiles at me, her smile is so contagious.

"Okay, sounds good. What should I do?" I ask tying a spare apron around my waist.

"Can you help cream the butter and sugar please, I can't be bothered to get a whisk out." Flo asked cracking some eggs into a bowl.

I giggled. "Sure." 

It's safe to say we made a bit of a mess as Flo started throwing flour and me, so I threw some back which ultimately resulted in it looking like it just snowed in here.

Once the cookies were in the oven I helped Flo tidy up the mess.

"This is your fault, why am I helping clean it up?" I tease as I sweep flour of the floor.

Flo gasps in mock hurt. "Excuse me? It wasn't just my fault! You threw loads too!" She protested poking me playfully.

I smiled. "Fine, but I want one of the cookies as soon as they come out." 

"Deal." Flo grinned.

We continued to clean up and finished just as the cookies were done.

As soon as they were cool enough true to her word, Flo let me have one and they tasted AMAZING.

We both had two each before deciding to save the rest for tomorrow.

For the rest of the night me and Flo watched Disney films and laughed until we went to bed.

Hope you liked this fluffy chapter! Requests welcome but I'm not doing smut or romance cause I'm bad at writing that shit.