Sick (S)

As requested by KatieRomanoffBelova . Thank you for all the requests and love!

Reader is 5

~~~

I was feeling really yucky.

First I woke up with a headache and my tummy didn't feel good, but then Scarlett had to take me to set to do some re shoots.

I had just finished a fight scene and was sitting in Scarlett's trailer with her.

"Hey baby, do you want something to eat?" Scar asks from the kitchen.

I hadn't eaten anything this morning as I felt too ill.

I shake my head from the couch as my tummy starts to churn even more.

"Okay, sweetie." Scarlett gives me a concerned look before turning back to making her food.

I sit on the couch trying to focus on Paw Patrol, but after a few minutes I start to cry at the feeling in my stomach.

"Scarlett!" I cry, wanting her to make me feel better.

I see her immediately rush over and kneel in front of me.

"What's wrong baby, are you feeling okay? You look really pale?" She asks worriedly.

"I don't feel good Scar!" I cry, wriggling around at the discomfort feeling.

"Do you feel sick, sweetie?" She asks hurriedly.

I nod, still crying.

"Okay sweetie, hold on." Scarlett picks me up and rushes me into the bathroom, sitting me by the toilet.

I cry for a few minutes before I feel bile coming up my throat, I lean over and throw up in the toilet, my cries becoming louder.

"Oh, baby..." Scarlett puts my hair into a low ponytail to keep it out of the way, before rubbing my back soothingly.

I finish throwing up and immediately fall back into Scarlett, crying at how yucky I felt.

"It's okay, Y/N. It's okay." She soothes, grabbing some tissue and wiping my mouth, before flushing the toilet.

My sobs eventually turn into sniffles as I start to feel a little better.

"Feel better?" Scar asks, stroking my hair gently.

I nod, snuggling into her chest further.

She picks me up and takes me out of the bathroom and back to the couch.

She sets me down gently and tells me to wait there while she gets a bin for if I throw up again.

I continue to watch Paw Patrol as she come she back and sets the bin next to me before joining me on the couch.

I felt a lot better after throwing up, so Scarlett says I must have just eaten something yucky.

I feel myself drifting to sleep, on top of Scarlett's chest, with my fists clutching her top firmly.

"Have a nap, baby. I'll be here when you wake up." Scar assures, handing me Bunny, my stuffed rabbit,

I nod quietly, feeling safe in her arms as I clutch her and Bunny tightly.

I hope that was okay! Also happy New Years Eve to everyone as I just realised it's 1am lol. Also, I just heard a bunch of drunk men singing cardi b outside of my house, so that was funny. My neighbors are currently having sex again, so all I can hear is them moaning and there baby crying. Life's brill.