Meanie (R and D)

Thank you for the request Katxxstories hope this is okay!

Reader is 6

~~~

"Christ sake David, stop giving the girl sweets!" Rachel chastises.

"But she loves it!" David protests as I eat another candy.

"She's going to throw up if you give her to many, and your going to be the one cleaning it up." Rachel tells him pointedly, making me giggle.

"But I love the candy Ray-Ray." I tell her, giving her puppy eyes.

"Put away those eyes, they only work on David because he's soft." She tells me, making me pout.

"I am not soft!" David protests.

"Sure your not." Rachel smirks at him before leaving the trailer to go talk to the director about her next scene.

"David can I have one more!" I beg, holding on to hold the man's trouser leg.

"No, Y/N. Not today." He tells me, ruffling my hair.

I whine, tugging on his trousers harder. "Davidddd!"

"No, Y/N. I've got to go shoot a scene now." He says, more firmly.

David is never firm with me...

"Noooo!" I protest, not wanting to be alone.

"Enough, Y/N!" He snaps, making me fall back in surprise.

I feel a tear drip down my face, as David's face morphs from anger to worry.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean to snap..." He tries to give me a hug, but I push him away, more tears falling.

"No! Go away!" I cry, running out of the trailer to find Rachel.

"Rachel! Rachel!" I sob, running into the tent where Rachel was talking with Cate.

"Rachellll!" I cry, running over when I see her in the far corner of the tent.

Rachel spins on her heels, and after seeing me crying, and running towards her. Opens her arms for me to fall into.

"What's the matter Y/N/N?" She asks softly, picking me up and hugging me close, bouncing me slightly to calm me down.

"David is being a meanie!" I accuse, sobbing into her shoulder.

"What did he say, baby?" She coos, mouthing something to Cate before walking away.

"He yelled at meee!" I cry.

Rachel kisses my forehead, gently.

"Don't worry, I'll tell him off, Y/N." She assures me.

I wrap my arms tightly around her neck as Rachel walks forward a few paces.

"I swear to god David. Don't you ever yell at Y/N, again!" She warns, holding me with one hand as she points at David accusingly.

"I won't, I won't, I won't!" David tells her, obviously scared of Rachel when she's angry.

"Good!" She huffs, slapping his shoulder as she walks back to her trailer, with me laying my head on her shoulder, tired out from all the crying.

"You can sleep for a bit, Y/N." Rachel tells me as we walk across the lot to her trailer.

I close my eyes, letting Rachel's soft footsteps rock me to sleep.

Hope everyone liked more Mama Rachel, cause I do!