Pranks with David

Yay I'm updating woo! I have officially started Y10 and I want to die. Tomoz I have double geography, Latin, double maths, English, double re then English again. I want to die no joke. Anyways! Rant over hope you enjoyyyy! Also ty for nearly 1000 reads wtffff

Reader is 7

~~~

I had just finished a scene with Florence and David, when David came up to me with a grin on his face.

"Y/N, do you want to come with me to prank Rachel?!" He whispered.

I grinned. "Yessss!" I shouted giggling and jumping up and down slightly.

David shushed me while laughing. "Okay, okay! We have to be quiet though, can you do that?" He asked.

I nodded, grinning.

"Ok..." David ushered me to his trailer and showed me a packet of slime mixture.

"Oh my god, she's gonna be so mad!" I say helping David make the slime by mixing it with water.

"Yeah, it will be fine and your staying with me at the moment anyway, so we can run away if she tries to kill us." He says removing the spoons from the now green slime.

I laughed. "Ok! Now let's gooo!"

David carries the slime around until we get to set, where Rachel had just finished her scene and was sitting talking to Scarlett and Flo.

He holds his finger to his lips as we creep towards them.

When we are about two metres away Scarlett spots us.

We put our hands to our lips, signalling for her to not say anything.

She takes the hint and carries on distracting Rachel for us.

David looks at me and holds up three fingers. He mouthes a count down before pouring the entire bowl into Rachel's head making her gasp in shock.

I finally let my laughs out as Rachel stood up covered in green slime, Florence and Scarlett were also trying to contain there laughter.

David on the other hand was cackling as Rachel spun round to face us, her face full of anger.

"What the fuck?!!!" She shrieked trying to get the slime out of her eyes.

"Oh you think this is funny do you Y/N?" She asked placing her hands on her hips.

I put a hand over my mouth to stop the giggles while nodding my head.

"Well then." She reaches forward and picks me up, cuddling me. Effectively covering me in slime.

"Ahhhh no! Rachel!" I shriek trying to get out of her grasp but with no success.

Rachel pins me down gently before starting to tickle me, making me scream in laughter.

"R-Rachel! S-Stop!" I'm laughing so hard it's making my eyes water.

The others are watching, grinning at the site.

Eventually she stops, and looks at me holding up a finger.

"Now, have you learnt your lesson little miss?" She asks.

I nod my head, covered now in green goo.

"Good. Now, Harbour." Rachel turns to face David, who's face falls instantly.

"What?! But you didn't tell Y/N off!" He protests.

"I did, look at her." Rachel gestures to me who was trying to wipe the slime onto Scarlett and Flo while they ran away from me.

"And she's 7. You are a grown ass man."

David sighs. "Okay, okay I'm sorry." He holds his hands up in mock surrender.

"It was pretty funny though." He says as an after thought making Rachel run towards him.

David swears and runs away from her while Rachel follows with a lump of slime in her hands ready to throw at him.

Cute short fluff yay! Hope you enjoyed!