Don't Cry Sissy (F)

Thank you so much for the request @DaisyBlackthorn2, I hope this is okay! Also can we take a moment to apricate Flo's hair and style atm. Like go queen. Anyways, enjoy!

Reader is 7

~~~

We were filming a scene in Melina's house. I am Melina's (who is played by Rachel) biological daughter.

Flo, my sister was sitting opposite me on the table, as I was next to Rachel.

I smile at my sister who smiles back, telling me to get ready to say my lines that we had rehearsed the previous night with Raffie.

I only had a few lines at the beginning, so when Cate rolled the camera's I started my lines.

ACTION

"Mamaaaaa!" I whined at Rachel, throwing my head back for effect. "I want to get down!"

"Nadia, you are staying here." Rachel says firmly in her Russian accent.

I huff, folding my arms as Cate said.

"Any more attitude missy, and your in time out." Rachel scolds.

"As I was saying." David started. "I think for two deep undercover agents, we did a pretty good job at being parents."

"Yes, we had our orders and we played our roles to perfection." Rachel counters, putting a soft hand on my back.

My face falls slightly as I catch sight of my sister looking sad. Why was she sad?

"That wasn't real, who cares!" Scarlett says, making my sister look up.

"Don't say that... Please don't say that, it was real!" Flo looks like she's about to cry and I don't know why.

"It was real to me you were my mother!" She cries to Rachel, making me sad.

I decide to go and make Flo feel better, so I jump of my seat and run around to her climbing onto her lap.

"Don't cry, Flo. Why are you crying?" I ask innocently.

Flo immediately stops crying and laughs softly at me, everyone else following.

"Baby, I'm not actually sad, I was only acting." She tells me.

"You looked really sad..." I defend, hugging Flo, making everyone awe.

"I'm not really sad, Y/N." She promises, setting me back down on the floor.

"Common, Y/N. Come sit next to me." Rachel beckons towards me.

I run over and sit back on my chair opposite Flo.

"Flo your sister is so cute." Scarlett coos, making me giggle.

"She's adorable!" David adds, earning a laugh from Flo.

CUT

"Okay, everyone ready?" Cate asks. "Remember Y/N, Flo's okay, don't you worry."

We all nod and I get ready to say my lines again.

AND TAKE TWO, ACTION

I was going to do more, but I got tired so. But two updates in one day, go me!