Broccoli (R)

Came up with this at like midnight lol

Reader is 4

~~~

"Come on Y/N, one more mouthful!" Rachel encouragers, trying to get me to eat my vegetables.

I shake my head, pushing my lips together as Rachel tries to put the fork in my mouth.

She sighs, rubbing her forehead.

"Well, you're not allowed down until you eat them." She tells me, getting up from the table and walking over to start the dishwasher.

"Noooo!" I whine, throwing my head back in my chair.

"Ray-Ray, I don't want the yucky broccoli!" I shout, but Rachel ignores me, cleaning up some cutlery.

I pout and look at Rachel to see her back turned to me.

I slowly slide down from my chair, but before I can make it out of the room, I feel someone pick me up.

I start to thrash in Rachel's arms as she silently takes me back to the table and puts me back in my chair.

"Rachel!" I scream as she walks away again.

Rachel continues to ignore me as I start to become more and more frustrated.

I start to cry as I hit the table for the fifth time, after gaining no reaction.

"Rachellll!!!" I scream, bouncing up and down in my seat, angrily.

"I'm not coming back, until that broccoli is gone, Y/N." She says simply, ignoring my screams.

I glare at the broccoli for a few seconds before picking it up and throwing it across the room.

"Y/N, no!" Rachel scolds.

I smirk in satisfaction, before my smirk fades as Rachel storms over to me, turning the chair around to face her.

"Since you are being naughty, you are going to sit here for 4 minutes, without getting up." She says sternly, making me frown.

She turns the chair back around, so I was facing the table again, before walking back into the kitchen.

I bang the table with my tiny fists a few times, before sitting there and pouting in defeat.

I knew if I moved, then I would just have to sit here for longer. So I stayed where Rachel put me.

After what felt like hours, Rachel came back and turned my chair back around, to face her.

"What do you say?" She asks, waiting patiently for me to answer.

"Sowwy, Ray-Ray..." I mutter, sniffling.

She pulls me in for a hug, lifting me out of the chair.

Rachel walks to the sofa and puts me down gently on the floor in-front of it, where some of my toys were.

"Can you play here nicely while I finish washing up?" She kneels down in front of me.

I nod, picking up one of my action men, smiling.

"Good, girl." She pecks my forehead, before standing up to go answer clean up the mess I made.

Hope you liked this! Also I'm doing my best to get through requests, so they may not be out yet, but they will be soon so bare with!