Hickey?!

Sorry for not updating in a while lol. I have been writing some of my other stories and I've had a few exams this week as well as lots of homework, so I haven't gotten the chance to update this. Your requests will all be done eventually, but I have quite a few so I am working through them slowly. Also tysm for 30K reads on this book, this is crazy! This is a request from eilidhdeexx thank you, and hope you all enjoy!

Reader is 14

~~~

I am a tiny bit fucked, to put it lightly.

I was with me boyfriend last night, and we were kissing and you know. Nothing happened, but we definitely got a little spicy. Just a little.

I woke up this morning to a huge, purple hickey on my neck.

I cursed loudly and immediately tried to find a way to hide it, but I had to go to set today.

The best option was to go in early and try to cover it with makeup. Yes, that could work.

I'm going to have to avoid all the cast though. Because if they found out, I would never hear the end of it!

I got my driver to drive me to set, as I was staying in my own hotel at the moment. And seen as my parents weren't with me, and I couldn't drive. I had to hire a driver.

"Hi, James." I smile, climbing into the back of the SUV.

"Morning, Y/N. Your up early today." He points out, pulling onto the road.

"Yeah, I want to get to set and learn some lines." I lie, making sure my coat was covering my neck.

James nods before turning his attention back to the road.

~~~

We arrive on set 20 minutes or so later.

I thank James, before hurrying out of the car and practically sprinting to my trailer.

As soon as I'm inside, I take off my coat to examine the damage.

Fuck! It was so obvious!

I sit at my makeup table and spend half an hour covering the hickey with multiple layers of foundation and concealer.

Once my neck looked normal, I let out a sigh of relief, putting on my costume for the day and going to lay on my bed so I can chill before filming starts for the day.

~~~

We are shooting a small fight sequence , which requires me doing a flip off a car and onto the floor. All while landing in a cool superhero pose.

This is a whole cast scene. Whole cast meaning Scarlett, David, Rachel and Flo.

I had to take down a guard, and then land next to Rachel who had to pretend to steady me.

Easy.

We did the stunt a few times until we got the perfect take, earning a few claps and cheers from the crew.

"Well done, sweetheart." Rachel pulls me in for a hug, but pauses when we pull away.

"Y/N." Her voice is sterner, making me panic slightly. "What's that on your neck?"

Shit, shit, shit! The makeup must have come of while I was doing the stunt!

"What is what Rachel?" I ask, trying to act confused.

"You know what I'm talking about." Rachel tells me cooley.

Before I could lie, she grabs my wrist and pulls me over to where everyone else was standing in the drinks tent.

"No, Rachel! It's nothing! I just burnt myself with my straighteners!" I try to protest.

"Do you think I was born yesterday, Y/N?" She asks sarcastically, continuing to pull me to the others.

"Hey Rache, hey Y/N. Woah what's going on?" Flo asks confused.

Scarlett with her ever beady eyes, immediately spots why Rachel was mad.

"Y/N. Why the fuck do you have a hickey?!" She raises her voice, walking over to me and moving my head so she could look at it.

"What?!" David and Flo shriek at the same time.

"It's not a hickey!" I try to protest, pulling away from Scarlett.

"We are not stupid, Y/N." Rachel tells me, raising an eyebrow.

"Who gave that to you???" David asks, going into protective Dad mode.

"Omg what's his name?!" Flo squeals, like an excited teenager, earning a slap from Scarlett.

"When did this happen, Y/N?" Scarlett asks. "And don't lie."

I sigh, the jig was up. "My boyfriend, Jake. Last night."

I see all there faces turn even more angry so I quickly add more. "Nothing happened!" I tell them firmly.

"You are 14!" Rachel throws her hands in the air.

"So?!"

"Is he at least hot?" Flo asks.

"Not now, Florence!" Scarlett snaps, making her shut up.

"You are never having sex." David shakes his head. "Ever."

"You can't decide that!" I protest, loudly.

"At least not until your an adult." Scarlett corrects.

"And even then I won't like it." Rachel scoffs.

I huff.

"Can I meet him?!" Flo asks, ignoring Scarlett and Rachel's glare.

"Nope. Absolutely not." No way were they meeting Jake.

"Why not?" Scarlet asks, feigning innocence.

"Because you would all scare that crap out of him!" I tell them exasperated.

"That's the point." David huffs. Still very much against the idea of a boy.

"Yes, we need to check he's good enough." Rachel tells me firmly.

I soften slightly at Rachel's words. They may all be incredibly annoying, but they do are care about me.

"He's really nice. I promise." I assure them.

"If he ever breaks you heart. Let us know, and we will give him hell." Scarlett assures me, pulling me into a one armed hug.

"Thanks, Scar." I let her kiss my forehead, before letting me go.

Rachel pulls me in next. "Sorry, Y/N. We just care about you." She tells me, planting a soft kiss on my head.

I giggle slightly. "I know."

I give Flo a hug who seems excited that I have a boyfriend, and wants to know everything.

Then lastly I give David a hug, who picks me up and swings me around. "Ahh! David!" I laugh as he sets me down.

"You teenagers grow up to fast." He messes up my hair, making me pout.

"Jenny's going to hate you." I tell him pointedly, referring to my hair stylist.

"She'll get over it." He jokes.

Again, sorry for not updating in a while. Hope you enjoyed and requests are more than welcome!