Theme Park

This is a request from LiviRomanoff So I hope you enjoy! I know I'm taking so long to get through requests, but I will eventually!

Reader is 6

~~~

Today Scar, David, Flo and Ray-Ray, are taking me to a theme park as we have the day of filming.

I was so excited! I hadn't been to a theme park in years!

"You ready to go, Y/N/N?" Flo asks excitedly as Rachel pulls into the car park.

I nod my head, bouncing up and down in my booster seat slightly.

"Calm down, missy. We have plenty of time." Scarlett assures me from her place in the passenger seat.

"Yeah, we still need to get candy first!" David reminds everyone, making Scar and Rachel immediately groan.

Me on candy, was very energetic.

"If you give her too much, she'll throw up on the roller coaster." Rachel warns David, but he just scoffs.

"I won't give her too muchhh!" He tells her, before turning around to wink at me and Florence who were in the seats in the boot.

I giggle until Flo shushes me playfully.

"Okay, lets go in!" I cheer, trying to undo my seatbelt, but struggling.

"Bubs, stop pulling. Let Flo help you." Scarlett's voice drifts from the front.

I let Flo unbuckle me and I thank her before scrambling out of the car.

"Okay, Y/N? Can you listen to Ray-Ray a sec?" Rachel's voice makes me look up to her face as she kneels in front of me.

"We need you to stay with one of us at all times, Y/N. No wandering off okay, because we don't want you to get lost." Rachel tells me seriously.

I nod, wanting to go on a roller coaster already.

"Good girl. Okay hold my hand then." Rachel stands back up and I take her hand, jumping around in excitement.

We walk with the others into the park and Scarlett holds my other hand, while David and Flo walk behind us.

"Okay, Y/N. Where do you want to go first bubs?" Scar asks me.

I think for a moment before pointing to a really fast roller coaster.

"That one!" I cheer, pointing to it.

"Are you sure?" Rachel checks, looking at the speed of it.

I nod ferociously.

"Come on Y/N!" David picks me up from in between Scar and Ray-Ray, and puts me on his shoulders.

I laugh at him as he runs ahead, the others following behind slightly slower.

"Hurry up slow coaches!" I tease.

"Oi, careful Y/N." Flo scolds playfully.

We get to the roller coaster and use our passes to skip the queue.

Luckily I'm just tall enough to go on which I was very happy about.

I sit in a cart with Flo and Scarlett, while David and Rachel sit behind.

"God this is going to be awful." Rachel groans, making me laugh.

"Stop being such a baby, Rach!" David teases, nudging her shoulder.

Rachel shoots him a glare.

"You sure your okay, bubs?" Scarlett checks for the millionth time.

"Yessss." I tell her, holding onto the railing in front of me.